You are more than enough

(Sam was being harsh on herself because she believed that defending you and her family was insufficient, that she wasn't good enough for you, and that you deserved far better than her

(Sam was being harsh on herself because she believed that defending you and her family was insufficient, that she wasn't good enough for you, and that you deserved far better than her. You, on the other hand, assure her that she is more than enough.)

"Hey Tara" you went inside their apartment, seeing everyone else also there. "where is she?" you asked softly, she went towards you and bring you into a hug as you returned it. "She's in her room, we tried talking to her and get her to eat but she ignores us and have not gotten out off her room for hours, it's staring to worried us so we called you" she said pulling away.

you let out a sigh with a frown, worried for your girlfriend. "Okay, I'll try talking to her and get her to eat something" you told them as they smiled at you with a nod, relief that you're here. You're actually the only one who can calm Sam, so they are thankful that she have you.

you walk straight to the older Carpenter room, knocking on the door gently. Theirs no response coming from the inside that only made you more worried. "Sam? Baby, it's me. Can you open the door for me please?" you called waiting for her to say something, you waited for awhile but there's still nothing. You glanced to the group as they shrugged.

"Sammy please? I just want to talk to you baby" you said with gentleness, still nothing. You let out a sigh attempting to say something again when suddenly you heard a click, she unlock the door which made you smiled, you gaze back to the others nodding your head before pecking inside, it was dark and cold inside the only thing that light up the room is the moon's light that was coming from the window.

You went inside, slowly and softly closing the door behind you before locking it, you couldn't see her but you can feel her presence near you. looking around with a squint eyes, you saw her at the edge of her bed seating.

"Hey" you softly said, approaching her and seating besides her. "What's wrong baby? Tara called me that you haven't gotten out of your room and refused to eat" you held her hand and placed it to your lap, rubbing circle at the back of it.

"It's...It's nothing" she weakly muttered with raspy voice, not even daring to look at you, sighing and pursing your lip, you stared at her side profile. Her face lighting up from the moonlight, you clearly see her features. Her tired, puffy eyes, and the dark circles under it. She's exhausted.

"Your face says otherwise" you stated, with a squeeze on her hand you added. "You know you can tell me anything right? I told you that I'm all ears when you need someone to talk, didn't I?" You inquired as she nods in respond.

"So tell me baby, what's bothering you?" She glance at you, her heart melting at the softness of your eyes and your concerned face. Her eyes start welling up, lips trembling.

"Hey hey, it's okay come here" you pulled her closer and brought her into a hug, rubbing her back as she sobs on your shoulder. "Shhh, it's okay baby, let it all out, I'm right here" you coos, running a hand through her hair and softly caressing it.

You both stayed like that for a moment, waiting patiently for her cries to calm down. Her face buried on your neck, you felt her tears running down there but you didn't care, all you care about is for her to feel okay. Once she calmed down, you start to pull away and move your hands in either side of her face. You wipe the tears left on her face, leaning in to kiss the corner of her lips to bring her comfort.

"Are you going to tell me?" You mumbles gently, she stared at your eyes before glancing away.

"I just-....I don't deserve you Y/n..." she hesitantly whispered as you froze with a frown. " Why would you say that?" you inquired.

"I don't deserve a girl like you, your smart, kind, generous, caring, you're gorgeous, very outstanding...you're just to perfect for a girl like me Y/n, you deserve better than me-" "shut up" you cut her ranting, squeezing her hand tightly.

"Why in the world would you think that, Sam? If anyone asked me, it would be me who doesn't deserve you. You give me so much love, care, time, and attention, and that's more than enough for me." You said, caressing her face as she leaned on it, eyes closed, letting her tears fall.

"I would only cause you trouble," she exclaimed as she shook her head. "You won't cause me any problems, Sam."

"But you're in danger because of me; I can't handle seeing you hurt because of me," she sobs. No, Sam, don't say that, and don't blame yourself; sure, everyone in this apartment is in danger. But it's not your fault if I get wounded." She shook her head, about to complain. "Listen, Sam," you said, gazing her in the eyes through the yes. "It was my choice to stay. It's my choice to stay with you despite knowing what I'm getting myself into, but I don't care. Because you're all I want, all I need, and nothing else. You protect me, you protect us with all your life, and that is more than enough."

"I can't I'm not enough for you-" 

"You are ENOUGH for me, Sam. You are more than enough for me, baby," you said, laying your forehead against hers and still holding her face with your hands. Your comments made her cry quietly.

"Please remember that, and never think of yourself as not being enough for me because you are perfect just the way you are," you said as she sniffled.

"I love you so much, Sam," you mumbled as you placed a delicate kiss on her brow.

"Thank you," she said, looking you in the eyes. "You have nothing to thank me for, baby; now let's get you something to eat, okay?" she says with a smile and a nod. You were ready to stand when she grabbed your wrist and drew you closer to her. She drew you into a kiss as you responded with a smile, after a second, you both smiled as you slowly pulled away from the kiss.

"I love you more than anything Y/n" she whispered kissing you one more time. 

"All right, that's enough you've got to eat something" you remark as you draw away from the kiss, and she giggles, nodding and gripping your hand as you bring her out of her room.