I got you

(When the attack on the apartment occurs you've got to climb the ladder

(When the attack on the apartment occurs you've got to climb the ladder. You were the last one to climb, and it wasn't only because you were holding the door to buy some time for your buddies; it was also because you're frightened of heights, and Sam was worried sick for you that you wouldn't make it.)

After comforting Sam over the news, you were all conversing and laughing

After comforting Sam over the news, you were all conversing and laughing. Your phone abruptly rang, drawing everyone's attention to you.

"Who is it?" Sam asked, brow furrowed. "It's Danny," you grumbled. Danny is one of your buddies; you guys hang out at times and he's kind of fun, I guess, but he's a decent guy.

"Are you going to respond?" asked Mindy. "Nah, I'll call him later," you said, politely declining the call. When your phones vibrate, all five of you continue to speak. You exchange glances before looking at your phones at the same time.

When you saw the photo, your heart rate rose, it was Quinn with ghostface, and she was bleeding.

"Help! Stop!" came a scream from Quinn's room, as you all dashed for her front door. Sam snatched your arm and drew you behind her. You were all nervously staring at her room.

"Run," Mindy mumbles as the door bursts open, ghostface hurling Quinn's gory body towards Anika, causing her to stumble and scream on the floor.

Chad grabs Tara's hand and drags her outside, as you and the others try to assist Anika in removing Quinn's body. She's no longer alive.

"Oh fuck," Mindy says as Ghostface marches towards them, slicing Mindy's arm and screaming in anguish.

"Mindy!" you exclaimed as Sam hauled you into the kitchen. Searching for the knives but found none, they had been snatched. She looks around frequently, looking for any kind of defense. Her gaze is drawn to you as she looks around. You were panting heavily, your eyes welling up with tears, and terror was written all over your face.

"Hey, hey," she murmured softly, touching your face and forcing you to look at her. She glanced at your teary eyes, seeing you like way hurt her. She's afraid of what will happen, afraid of losing you. She's been through it, but you haven't, if something horrible happens to you, she'll blame herself.