you sing and he joins you/he sings you join him

(you sing:normal/ he sings: bold/ both singing) 'backround singing'

Classic

he was walking bye your room when he heard you "he said one day you'll leave this world behind~" he smiled and pat your head "so live a live you will remember~" you smiled and continued to sing "my father told me when i was just a child~ these are the night that never die~" "my father told me"

Fell

"i get overwhelmed so easily~"  you hear him singing and see him in the snow crying "my anxiety creeps inside of me~ makes it hard to breath~ whats come over me? feel like im somebody else~" you run to him and hugged him "so just dont get overwhelmed!~ and you'll make it out!~ you'll be just fine i promise you dont have to worry about a thing! dont let it break you down you got me by you side!~"

Swap

you both were feeling a little chrismuy so you sang a song about snow men "i want you to know~" "that im never leavening~ cause im mister snow till death will be freezing~" "yeah you are my home~ my home for all season~"  "so come on lets go~"

Horror

you both were in a room together and just started singing "we were playing in the sand" "and you found a little band~...you told me you fell in love with it~ hadn't gone as i planned~" he laid beside you and you cuddled up in his hood fur "when you had to bid adieu~" "ooohhh~" "said you never love anew" "ooohhh~" "you told me to buy a pony but all i wanted was~" "you~"

Nightmare

you were walking around when you hear someone singing from the library you walk into the library to see nightmare signing?! "i always thought i might be bad now im sure that its true~" you walk on to the desk and tap his arm "but i think your so good~" you smile "but im nothing like you" he gets up to leave 'look at you go' "i just adore you~" he stops and turns to face you "i just wish i knew what makes you think im so special~"

Ink

you were in your comfort zone and he heard you singing "their will come a soldier~ who carries a mighty sword~ he will tear you city down~ oh lei oh lai oh lord~" he smiled and joined "oh lei~ oh lai~ oh lord~ he will tear your city down~" you come out of you comfort zone to see ink you smile "oh lei oh lai oh lord~"

Error

you both are just chilling on the bean when you ask him to sing to you "day seem some times as if it'll never end~ the sun digs his heel to taunt you~ and after sunlight days one thing stays the same~ rises the moon~" as he hummed you started to fall asleep in his arms