Tartarus

"...Bell? Bell?"

"Mrgh?" Bell's eyes slowly opened to see Muramasa, Artoria, and Hestia staring at him. "Wha...?"

"Ah, he lives!" Artoria cheered happily. "Was the book you brought back that good?"

"Gotta say, I didn't think you were one to fall asleep while reading." Hestia said with a smile. 

"Book?" Bell mumbled. He then suddenly perked up as if he remembered something. He fumbled around him until he finally found the book he read. "Here it is!"

"Hm...'Modern Magic That Even a Goblin Can Understand'. What an eccentric title." Muramasa commented as he took the book from Bell."

"Well, let's get your status updated. I've already updated Artoria and Muramasa's statuses, and we didn't want to wake you up since you looked so cute sleeping." Hestia giggled.

"Goddess..." Bell groaned as his face turned red. He got up from the sofa and laid down on the bed as Hestia began to update his status.

"I wonder what kind of story this book has." Artoria wondered as Muramasa opened the book.

But the moment Muramasa turned to the first page, both his and Artoria's eyes narrowed. Page after page, there was nothing on the paper. No words, pictures, nothing.

"What in the-" Muramasa mouthed.

"M-magic..." Hestia gasped.

"Huh?" Bell asked.

"There's another magic..." Hestia babbled.

"WHAAAAAAAAAAT?!" Bell yelled.

Bell jumped up from the bed in shock, knocking Hestia off of his back and onto the cold, stone floor.

After Hestia finished updating Bell's status and handed him the paper, he stared at the bottom of the paper. Under the magic that denoted Bell's skill to form a contract with Heroic Spirits as a Master candidate, a new magic was written. 

Magic

Firebolt

"M-m-m-magic....I have another magic!" Bell squeaked. "I'm seeing this properly, right?"

"Bell, what exactly did you read?" Muramasa suddenly asked.

"What do you mean?" Bell questioned.

"Bell, the book you read has nothing in it." Artoria stated.

"N-nothing?" Bell whispered.

Muramasa held the book out to Bell and let the pages flip by themselves. "Either you can see what we can't or your imagination is so damn good it put you to sleep."

"What?!" Bell jumped off of the bed and took the book from Muramasa. "T-that's impossible! I know there were words!"

"Wait, isn't that a grimoire?" Hestia asked.

The Goddess of the Hearth took the book from Bell and quickly flipped through the pages. As she reached the final blank page, her frown deepened. 

"Grimoire?" everyone asked.

"Basically, it's a book that allows anyone that reads it. Only those with specific skills to make magic items can pen grimoires," Hestia explained. "Bell, where did you get this?"

"I-I got it from the Hostess of Familia..."

"Are these grimoires pricey?" Muramasa asked.

"About as much as a first-class item from Hephaestus's shops..." Hestia replied. "When you read one, its effects disappear. So it's now just a useless, wordless book."