03

AN pov

After leaving their house, Taehyung was feeling very angry and decided to drive to Hybe Insight, the BTS company. Upon arrival, he headed straight to the studio where he met Jungkook, who was waiting for him seated. Taehyung sat down next to him, resting his head on Jungkook's shoulder and began talking to him, trying to calm down and vent about what had bothered him.

Taehyung: Kookie, I'm so fed up. *rests his head on Jungkook's shoulder*

Jungkook: What happened, TaeTae?, did appa said something?  

(all the members of BTS call each other's parents appa and eomma)

Taehyung: If he said something?, he ruined my life! *he said in frustration*

Jungkook: Calm down, tell me what happened, maybe i can help you.

Taehyung: He fixed my marriage with his best friend's daughter.

Jungkook: I understand that you're upset, TaeTae, but think that appa only wants the best for you.

Taehyung: And how do you know that it's the best for me? *he said lifting his head from Jungkook's shoulder*

Jungkook: I think i know you well enough to tell you that you need someone who can make you change a bit. Sometimes you're too cold with others.

Taehyung: Do you think i need someone to change me? I like being who i am, and you know i don't like women after what that woman did to us. *he said calmly remembering his past*

Jungkook: I know what happened in the past affected you a lot, Tae, but not all women are like that. Maybe you need to meet someone different, who can show you that not all women are the same.

.

.

.

Taehyung: Jungkook-aah, i came here to vent to you, but you're also with appa.

Jungkook: TaeTae, i'm always with you, but this time i agree with appa.

Taehyung: I love you so much, you're the second person i love the most in the world. If you weren't a guy, believe me, i would marry you regardless of my hatred towards women. * he said jokingly while hugging him tightly*

Jungkook: Hahaha, i love you too, sometimes i think our fans ship us well, we make a good couple. *said with his bunny smile*

Taehyung: Really?

He nodded affirmatively.

Taehyung: Then why don't we make the ship real? Let's make Taekook a real thing. *Tae said playfully*

Jungkook: Ewww, get away from me, even though i love you a lot, you're not my type. I would never date such a cold guy *he said breaking the hug*

Taehyung started laughing a lot.

Taehyung: Relax, Kookie, i was just kidding, do you think i'm gay?

Jungkook: Whatever you are, i don't care. Now let's go to the rehearsal room, everyone is waiting for us to practice and we also have to tell them the good news.

Taehyung: Uhggg!, for a moment i forgot about that damn wedding, and you reminded me of it again. I HATE EVERYTHING!!!

Kookie started laughing, and they went to the dance room to practice the choreography of their song.