05 / Wedding day

AN pov

Prior to the wedding ceremony, BigHit Entertainment, the record label company of the BTS, made the announced notification about the marital union of its member V public.

"Hello, This is Big Hit Entertainment.

It is important to highlight that the aforementioned member of the group, Kim Taehyung, also known as V, is about to join his life in marriage with the daughter of the renowned businessman Lee Seo-jin.

We fervently hope that all fans and the general public receive this news with joy and strive to provide support to Mrs. Kim-to-be and Kim Taehyung so that they can feel comfortable.

Furthermore, it is necessary to emphasize that any type of hostility directed towards them, such as online harassment or receiving threats, will be taken seriously and reported.

In short, we hope you feel thrilled to receive this news and suggest that you stay informed about future updates.

Thank You."

.

.

.

When the news became public, Taehyung became the number one trend worldwide. Fans around the world were shocked to hear that their idol is getting married. Fortunately, many fans took the news calmly, although there were some who sent hate. But true ARMYs and news outlets around the world sent their best wishes to them.

... 

Wedding day

Taehyung POV

It was the wedding day already, i didn't expect the fans to react so well to this news. But i received a lot of love, i could say that Yeonjin received even more love, without being a celebrity or anything, she received quite a lot of love, the fans called her lucky and wished her good wishes...

Throughout the week, i was very busy recording songs, practicing dance, and finishing office work. But now i'm free, and today is my wedding day. I never expected this day to come in my life, but look, here i am, looking great in a suit.

.

.

.

Yeonjin POV

Today is the wedding day, and i have received a lot of love from Taehyung's fans. I don't know why, but for some reason i am happy that i've found a wonderful partner, although i don't know  what his attitude towards me will be like. I am already wearing the bride's dress, which Mrs. Kim chose for me. It is very heavy, and i don't like wearing such large dresses, but i will endure it.