06 / First night

AN pov

Continuing from the previous part 

--- At that moment, Yeonjin was very nervous and it seemed like the world stopped around her, but suddenly she felt soft lips giving her a kiss on her forehead.

After this the couple was applauded by the audience while they looked deeply into each other's eyes. At that moment, the members of the BTS climbed on stage to congratulate their member Tae. The parents of Yeonjin and Tae also joined them.

Jungkook couldn't contain his excitement and approached Tae to hug him tightly, exclaiming, 

"TaeTae, i'm so happy! you have no idea how much!" 

Tae, a little suffocated, tried to free himself from the hug, saying:

"Ahhh, Jungkook-aah, you're killing me!"

Afterwards, the other members of the band congratulated Tae and introduced themselves to Yeonjin. Jungkook approached the new family member and introduced himself: 

Jungkook: Noona! i'm Jungkook, Tae hyung's best friend and best brother, nice to meet you!

Yeonjin: Nice to meet you too, ehmm ?

Jungkook: You can call me Kookie, all my fans call me like this!

Yeonjin: Okay, Kookie!

The other members of the band who introduced themselves one by one. Jungkook jokingly asked Yeonjin to change TaeTae, saying:

Jungkook: Noona, now that you're here, you have to change TaeTae, sometimes he hits me. *he said with pout*

Tae interrupted him, angry, and said:

Taehyung: Jungkook, don't lie and behave.

Finally, Jimin introduced himself with a smile and friendly tone, saying:

Jimin: Hey! let me introduce myself too, hello sister-in-law! i'm Jimin, but you can call me Jimin-ah!

In this way, all the members of the band had the opportunity to greet Yeonjin and celebrate this big day in which obviously Tae was not happy at all. 

...

It was time to say goodbye, Yeonjin was teary-eyed as she hugged her father tightly. Her father consoled her and told Taehyung to take care of her. She said goodbye to her friends and parents, while Taehyung said goodbye to his parents and members, and they headed towards the car where Taehyung didn't want to help her, but his mother's eyes told him to assist his wife in getting seated properly in the car, and after that, they left for the mansion.

Taehyung: Ahh, finally!!! *Tae said loosening his tie*

Yeonjin looked into his eyes, and he responded with a cold voice: What?

She shook her head in nothing

The entire way was silent, neither of them spoke, but Yeonjin was completely lost in thought, she was very nervous, and didn't realize that Tae was calling her to get out of the car.