Chapter Eleven

11

GAbriel•

"

Divorced? How?" I asked.
"Please don't act like you don't know that we divorced." He rolled his eyes at me .
"Zach why are you bringing that? We love each other and I am here to fix my mistakes, please try to understand. "

He released a heavy sigh as he got up from the table, and left. Now I almost got caught , he really had me, but I guess I played it real cool. Amelia divorced Zach, now I'm just questioning myself if he really  signed the papers? Maybe he did. Yes he did.

I got up, unfazed by the gaze of onlookers. It was as if they didn't exist. When I entered the car, Zach didn't even glance at me or utter a word, and I expected as much. I can understand his emotions, but I still can't fathom why he treats people with such rudeness and hostility. My mind is preoccupied with the whereabouts of my cousin Stella - only God knows where she is. I'm determined to uncover the truth about her, Amelia, and the entire Rumi saga.

*******

The room was shrouded in darkness and silence, but I could sense the anger emanating from Zach. Amelia had clearly left a deep scar, perhaps because he loved her intensely. I felt a pang of jealousy as I removed my high heels, my eyes fixed on Zach's broad chest, momentarily forgetting that he's someone's husband - or ex-husband, to be precise. He's undeniably attractive, and I found myself staring at him as he undressed, leaving only his pants on. My heart raced as I gazed at his abdomen, curiosity getting the better of me. I wanted to see what lay beneath those pants. When Zach noticed my gaze, I quickly shifted my eyes to the floor, my heart skipping a beat.

"What are you looking at?"

You, obviously.

"Nothing." I responded, looking at his pants again, I don't know why but I did .
"Will you handle what you are looking at?"

"What am I looking at ?"  I felt my heart  rise after my respond . I don't know Zach that much but I'm sure that he must be naughty around his wife....well ex-wife , or whatever. 

His face shifted back to where he was looking, watching the city incredible lights. That must be his favorite ....it's so overwhelming.
"Stop playing, I know what you looking at."
Oh no!

As he turn and drew closer, I knew I was in trouble but I didn't feel guilty or scared of the situation of what he was about to do to me.  I kind of felt like I will love it.  I'm no longer afraid of him but a thought came after I realize he sees only Amelia infront of him. 

his hand brushed against my waist, sending a thrill through my body. I couldn't deny the spark that ignited between us, despite my conflicting emotions. His gentle lips grazed my neck, leaving a trail of shivers down my spine. I felt my resistance melting away, surrendering to the moment. His touch was like magic, awakening a deep longing within me.

Shit I'm wet, I can feel it.
His hand slowly passing by my abdomen, how could I let him touch me like that?

Gabriel wake up .

No! I can't, I need this! It's like I was fighting the demons inside of me deciding which one should I be ? The Gabriel  version or the Amelia version ? I was hot and I felt a hot sensation between us that was about to propell  and I didn't want to end that . Dammn! He was now inside of me , his fingers playing with my clit .

My eyes began to shut as I part my lips apart and wait to feel his pleasuring touch  on my body . Now I wasn't thinking about Gabriel,Rumi , Stella or Amelia or even the truth behind his sad world . I was thinking about us now that we were connected . When his fingers moved gently with pace of pleasure and love I let a moan .

" Aaah! Fuck ." I let out .
His eyes shifted and looked at me .

"Yeah, I knew you were looking at it, that's the reason you wet."

I couldn't be embarrassed but I let it be. I was out of my fucking senses, and I couldn't think of anything  that can bring Amelia or Gabriel back to the positive mind . But the person In me that was there.
These was the naughty freaky Gabriel.

" Zach please fuck me."
His eyes already proved it to me that he also wanted me in his bed, I also wanted him inside my vagina . Without wasting anytime he lifted me up and threw me in his bed and undressed me .

"I missed those days Amelia. " he said ,

I thought I was unfazed when he spoke, but beneath the surface, a pang of jealousy stirred.

My mind was a jumble, and I couldn't let Amelia ruin this moment for me.

Then, he kissed me, and I was taken aback by the intensity of it. Spreading my legs apart,  his attractive eyes staring at me in a sexy way I couldn't handle but just look into them . His eyes gave me the "I've been waiting for these moment for a long time ." Stare without any waste I felt his tongue playing with my clit . My chest rising with every heavy breath I released,  sending me uncontrollable moans out of my lips .

He held my hand tight and we finally made eye contact , feeling the intensity of the both of us together . His cock moving inside of me , hitting me from every inch he could take .

" Fuck!" I cursed , he didn't stop neither did I want him to stop fucking me that good.
I didn't know I needed that .

He made me turn and face the bed , I leaned my hands there for support. Behind me , he fucked me . I couldn't utter a word ,I didn't want to .
He pulled my hair , I'm glad these fake bobbed blonde hair is glued up to my head or else I wouldn't imagine what kind of explanation I would give to Zach that why is my hair fake or why I'm wearing fake hair .

I didn't know I had time to think of that, but I did somehow I had to remind myself that I'm the fake Amelia .

When he made the third pull he finally left me to rest .

"Amelia."

But as he whispered Amelia's name, a pang of longing struck me - I wished it was my name he called out. As Gabriel, hearing him invoke another woman's name now affects me deeply. But how can I make him see that I'm not Amelia, but Gabriel? I can pretend to be her, but I can't fully embody her. Why can't I accept that? I yearn to be the woman he loves, and now he thinks he has Amelia back in his arms.

*******************
__________________________________