Chapter Twelve

12

Zach•

"Please take care of him."
"Sure Mr Patel I will do that don't worry about him , he is such a strong boy." The maid said and I smiled to her and looked back to my son .

He's peacefully asleep, and I just wanted to steal a glance at him before I head to work and start my day.

I gently brush his soft, wavy black hair into my palms and kiss him on the forehead. As I prepare to leave, I bid farewell to my grandma, who's been entrusted with his care. My mother is unaware of this arrangement, and I'm waiting for the right moment to share the news with her.

While I trust my mom, I instinctively thought of my grandma when it comes to my son, Rumi. Since his arrival, my life has transformed, and I've done everything in my power to give him the best possible life. However, there's one essential element missing - a mother's love. Though my grandma is already providing that love and care, I long for a mother figure to nurture and love him as his own mother couldn't be here to do so.

A

s I started the car, my mind drifted back to last night and Amelia. I hadn't expected to rekindle our intimacy, but it happened. She still wants me, and her actions last night made that clear.

I never thought I'd find myself back in bed with the woman who hurt me and left me feeling empty for two years. Yet, here we are. My feelings for her linger, transporting me back to our perfect marriage and its painful end. But I'm still uncertain about her return.

Just then, my phone rang, and I answered, seeing Mr. Domingo's video call.
"I know these is not a business call duty." I smile .
" of course you already know it , it's been a while since I saw that smile."He said, making me leave a small chuckle.  I guess it's been a while I last saw myself smiling too .

"Man last night was that night!" I tell him.
" Had a great night? I see how is she ?" I nodded.
" Well I had to leave these morning to see Rumi ."

He's one of the few people who know about Rumi and my grandma, and I trust him enough to keep it hidden from my mom and Amelia.

My emotions surged, but I didn't want to get upset, especially after last night's encounter.

" Oh Is he alright?"
" Yeah he is , just that I missed him and I feel like I've hidden him from the world since he was born because he doesn't have a mother while I'm trying to find one for him."
I shifted my thoughts to the side, I didn't want to think about my sad life right now especially that I had a mind- blowing sex last night . I was in a good mood these morning.

" but anyway I will solve that that later I don't want to get moody now since I had a great fucking nig.."
" woah! Woah! Remember I'm your father and you're my boss too."

Mr. Domingo interrupted me mid-sentence,  I shrugged my shoulders at his comment.  "Domingo you're not that innocent , I know you still do it too."

"Hey! What are you saying, man I'm a Christian."

" who said Christians can't have some fun? Hit that thing like a potato smash."   Just like that and we shared a laugh before he hung up.

This exchange made me think of Gabriel, and I wonder where she disappeared to. If only she knew her cousin was thriving, enjoying life. I had been punishing Gabriel for her disrespectful attitude, but now I miss her feisty spirit. I long to see her beautiful face again, but she's nowhere to be found in the estate. Where are you, Gabriel?

********

As I discussed our upcoming project with my colleagues, my mind wandered to the two women in my life, making it difficult for me to focus. I couldn't help but think about Amelia, my ex-wife, who had given me an unforgettable night just hours before. I was still reeling from our passionate encounter, and my love for her lingered. Meanwhile, I also thought about Gabriel, and how I wished I had been there to stop Amelia from letting her go.

Just then, my coworkers caught me smiling to myself, and they quickly returned to their tasks when our eyes met. I cleared my throat and sat up straight, trying to compose myself.

"Right! And where were we exactly?"

Suddenly, an alluring woman walked in, and my team's jaws dropped in unison. Her heels clicked on the floor, creating a melodic sound that commanded attention. Her long, black leather jacket accentuated her stunning physique. As I dismissed my team, they quickly left the meeting room, leaving only the two of us.

" Amelia this is not the right moment. "

She approached me with grace, and I was captivated by every step she took.

" I have to return the favor after what you did to me last night." Oh damn.

As she unzipped my pants, I was transfixed by her confident and sensual demeanor.

"Amelia..."

I had to hold my groan as much as I could but hey... I'm the CEO I can groan to as louder as I wanted to but no, I can't. 

I felt her entire mouth on my cock , damn she was doing me so good , what has got into her? She never had done these before in our marriage what changed?

**********************
_________________________________________