sisters

MR
  DUBE
{please my heart}

  CHAPTER 01

Suicide was on my mind the day James told me that he needs nothing to do with this child. I lost my job as I had to stay home and take care of my health. Things weren't good at all and especially for my younger sister (emihle) who had to finish her university. She is doing a part time job while studying. Sometimes she work twice a day and when she has no classes..she can sacrifice the whole day standing and serving people.
I thank god that it's now two months after giving birth to my son. I am healed now and I have a chance to go to look for a job.
Emihle :“ so what about nkanyezi.? You know that's the only thing am worried about.”
Luyanda :“ Fikile said her younger sister will look after him. It's just only this time then I'll get a nanny for him.”
I smiled. Am really happy about this
Emihle :“ what does nobantu know about kids sis Luu.?”
I giggled.
Luyanda :“ stop being jealous here hau.! At least I might meet you half way on paying your studies.”
She sighed
Emihle :“ I got that covered.”
Luyanda :“ stop pretending to be strong sometimes. I also care and hate how things are.”
Emihle :“ we are not god and can never be. Just make sure you describe anything about nkanyezi to nobuntu.. I'll kill someone if anything happens to him.”
I laughed
Luyanda :“ yes mommy.”
After the call disconnects I turned and faced nkanyezi playing with his toys on the floor.

EMIHLE PHONGOLO

I put my phone away and looked at my study table filled with books. I need to read but at the same time I need to make money. Varsity is hard when you have no parents and backbone to rely on. It's not like sis Luu don't want to help but she also got her own problems.
My roommate walked in and threw herself on the bed.
Emihle :“ hey . How was lessons.?”
Michael :“ yhoo.! That was fucking long. I almost run out of oxygen.”
Emihle :“ lucky you went. I had no way to go to class today.”
She sits up straight facing me.
Emihle :“ anyway I cooked . Make yourself useful and I'll see you in the morning.”
I smiled taking my side bag that had my working uniform.
Michael :“ wait..”
I stopped at the door.
Michael :“ you know..am tired of seeing you being financially unstable just to pay up your studies. I want to help ”
I went back to sit on my single bed.
Emihle :“ really.?”
Michael :“ yeah. but it's something you need to think of. As long as you need this money.”
Emihle :“ I really really need this money Michael..am only left with some thousands to pay up my school bills and accommodation.”
She stood up and locked the door
Michael :“ will you do anything.?”
I got nervous about it but yet I nod
Michael :“ the money I get I don't receive it from my parents but I get it from men who are ready to pay just lay me on.”
Emihle :“ WHAT.??”
I screamed. She looked down
Michael :“ don't judge ok. But that's the only way to pay up my university studies to reach my goal then ...then when am done with university I could be what I want without anything disturbing me..”
Emihle :“ what the hell are you saying to me.?? What do you take me for exactly.?”
Michael :“ it's fine if you don't do it but I was only trying to help. Think about it mihle.! You have no money and in five days you will be kicked out of the res for not paying. I was just looking out for a friend. You will go back and to be with your sister and what's the difference.! ”
Emihle :“ you are fucking crazy.”
I said unlocking the door and walked out banging it behind me