first meet up

MR
  DUBE
{Please my heart}

Chapter 03

EMIHLE PHONGOLO

She sits down on her bed reading her book. It's been hours since Michael went out to see her friends.. emihle is only worried about the time, she needs this done with while she still feels like it before she changed her mind.
Michael :“ am back.!”
She smiles showing off the four shopping bags.
Emihle :“ you took years. ”
Michael :“ cool down. I got you sis.”
She opened their small fridge to take out a juice
Michael :“ well I wouldn't want you to throw your first cash in the bin so I bought you those. You can choose from one of the shopping bags ”
Then the guilt sucked her up.
Michael :“ I know but I also feel stupid for making you do this. I wish you change your mind sooner.”
Emihle hugged her
Emihle :“ thanks for helping.”
Michael wiped her tears
Michael :“ you know...I don't want you to end up with the wrong one and the next thing I know you are in China.*crying* or elsewhere ”
She breathed out and fan her self with her hands.
Emihle :“ don't blame yourself..we are not planning for a murder here.”
They both laughed and ended up looking at the shopping bags.
Michael :“ let's get going..we will dress at the public toilets near by at town.”
Emihle :“ where do you guys operates?”
Michael :“ well..near shops in the middle of the night. We stay as a group just incase something happens even though we fight for customers..but when it comes to security..we protect each other.”

LUYANDA PHONGOLO

It's been several hours since nkanyezi has been crying. He fall asleep in my arms for a minute then wakes up when I put him to bed. Gosh this child.
Fikile :(knocks on the door)
Luyanda :“ am coming.”
I opened the door and met my best friend
Luyanda :“ this means a lot to me.”
Fikile :“ girl what are you doing to my king..I could hear him from the gate.”
She took her from my arms to hers.
Fikile :“ dludlu ka mama Wena, ukhalelani ebusuku so.? Potsonono Wena, iyes nana..”
(Playing with the baby)
Luyanda :“ he has been angry ever since we left the clinic. I need some rest for tomorrow interview and am getting hoed up by him all night.”
I breathed out the heaviest breath in my body. Am getting tired now
Fikile :“ I think I should take you two to my house..you know nobuntu and I can help for the night. I want you to have this job. This is the only chance to stop depending on people cause you hate it.”
True. I hate to nag like I don't have hands.

MANDLA NDLOVU

he puts his son to bed as he was fast asleep in his arms. Gosh junior is heavy.
Today it's his hint again and he had enough. He wants it done and the sooner the better.
How dare she try to infect diseases on him to shorten his time with his son. And again it's also him to blame, if only he looked for a girlfriend to have fun with. Not to buy from the streets, yet again how could he move on when Junior's mom died after giving birth to him. He still and always will love that soul. Few like her are rare or.. eliminated from this world. Is there any lady to love you with your flaws this days.?? No
Is there any lady who wants behaves like him.? No. Definitely not.
Mandla loves jokes but that side is locked with his late wife in his heart. He loved animated movies and being outdoor just to find happiness with his love. And ever since she left it went cold from the inside and outside.
He can't blame junior for the death of his mother but learn to give him the love he needs. Neither is junior looking for a new mother.
Mandla :“ take care of him. I'll be back maybe in the morning.”
He said to the nanny who watched TV and he picked his car keys. The nanny nods.
She always tells junior that his father left in the morning. Sometimes junior would try to wake up early to see him leave but due to his love for a peaceful sleep that can't happen.

EMIHLE PHONGOLO

Gosh I can't believe am doing this. Maybe I should go back like Michael said when we left that I should drop it and she never meant to use me this way, poor girl.
Right now she is by my side looking both ways just to make sure if there is not gangster or a shooter. She looks like she can kill tonight.
Emihle :“ michael.”
She turned to me quickly
Michael :“ I told you to take a jacket. It was going to make you feel comfortable at least.”
Emihle :“ not that, look.”
My eyes points at the man who just pulled up and no girl is going close to him. Why thou.? Ain't they selling to every men with money.
Emihle :“ I think this is my chance. Do you know him.”
Her eyes were glued at him with suspicious
Michael :“ not really..but he always comes here and never picks anyone. He is not a buyer but we think he is a kidnapper”
Emihle :“ ohh...but it seems like no one wants us. Seven girls are gone for the night. I don't think I'll do it tonight.”
Michael :“ relax. We will just .. ”
She got interrupted
Mandla :“ ladies”
His voice reminded me a sense of long time ago when my father was alive, yeah that man was mighty but what makes this one make me shake.
Am about to fly ASAP
Michael :“ hey handsome.”
She acted cool.
Emihle :“ hi.”
That's all I said with a fragile smile.
Michael :“ well I think..I got the energy you need. ”
He also fleshed a smile to her and looked at me, I swear he is handsome
Mandla :“ you look beautiful. You stole the moment..may I ”
He offers his hand to me and I looked at Michael who also freaked out trying not to show it.
Emihle :“ sure, am all yours for the night Mr.”
I place my slim hand in his palm and he caged it taking me to his car. Some of the girls here mumbled and some didn't have to hide it.
He opened the door for me and climbed in. On the window I looked at Michael wiping her face and waving a hand.
I pray I don't mess anything up.
I swear I will be dead by the time I do anything with this man.

.........

Let's say he understood my body language by not having a conversation in the car till to the hotel he took me. I wasn't even able to press my phone but it sure did vibrate for sometime it's Michael and no one else.
Getting into the hotel room he closed the door and locked it. I turned to him with a smile.
Mandla :“ you look kind and innocent. ”
Emihle :“ sure I do. And pretty as well.”
Mandla :“ shall we have some drinks.?”
Emihle :“ cocktails for me.”