her decision

MR
  DUBE
{please my heart}

  CHAPTER 02

THREE DAYS AGO.

MANDLA NDLOVU

Doctor :“ your treatment is coming well. Soon this illness will be over and gone. You see it's not fully on your blood.”
Mandla :“ thank you doctor.”
He smiled
Mandla :“ I'll be happy to raise my son from this desease. I regret that night.”
His heartbeat racing for a moment of that night and he still goes back there to look for that girl. He wants her dead..then for a moment he cools down thinking about his one and eight months son.
Doctor :“ many men are advised to use protection before sex. Lucky you..you were really  wise  to come test right after the moment you had sex. A true elephant.”
The doctor hands him his medication. It's been two months now.
Mandla :“ I can't wait to be free from this HIV thing. ”
He looked worried again
Doctor :“ like I said Mr Mandla. It's not in your blood yet and we ran some tests today you saw it yourself that the chronicles of it are dying as long as you take the medication. Am sure in few months you would he a free man.”
Mandla :“ I hope so.”
He stood up and took his brown envelope of medication and said his goodbye

Surely the earth needs a man standing. Right now he is that one man standing with only nails..if they break he will lose it.
Mandla got home and found his son watching TV. His old nanny is surely at the kitchen making something to eat.
Mandla :“ hey my little prince.”
He picks him up even though junior hates it this days since he said he have legs. Such an arrogant attitude from a child at his age.
Mandla knows where he took that from.
Mandla :“ how was your day son.?”
He asks. He stopped kissing his cheeks from two months ago scared to infect him even though the doctor said it's of no harm. He still cares for his little junior.
Junior :“ fine ”
He says looking more bored..just wait till he starts commanding since his dad is here.

EMIHLE PHONGOLO

She is crying under the pillow trying not to make it obvious to her roommate but surely Michael knows .

..........

Emihle :“ I thought about it ”
She stopped cooking and looked at me.
Michael :“ thought about what.?”
Emihle :“ what we talked about.”
Michael :“ forget it. We never talked about anything.”
Emihle :“ Michael..!”
Michael :“ well the last thing I want now is to be judged. I don't want you to do something you don't want to and make me feel bad. At least what I like about you is that you are a good girl mihle.”
She sat down next to me and held my hands.
Michael :“ I was also thinking and I think..I saved a lot to last till the end of this year I'll pitch something when I get that bridge . This world is tough. I want to be normal again like a girl who I was..that innocent mama girl but..things didn't go as planned because of how poor we are ”
I helped wiping off her tears and mine too.
But I have no way on doing this. I spent the whole last night thinking and it's the only way. I need this money.
Emihle :“ I promise I won't blame you. Just only this once.”
She looked at me and back to our hands.
Michael :“ I don't want you to do what you hate.”
Emihle :“ it's not you..it's just..some situations are forcing me to do this. If I go back home what will I do while I have my sister and her son. We have nothing but each other.”
She hugs me and Pat my back softly
Michael :“ ok.”
A small smile creeped on my face. She then faced me.
Michael :“ as you know Friday is today. We need to get out at seven o'clock and tell the campus security that we are going to work visit a friend and will come back Tommorow early. You know they always want a reason. We will put our dresses in our bags.”
I breathed out.
Michael :“ promise you will be ok..and call me when you need me”
I got nervous
Emihle :“ will do. Thanks.”

LUYANDA PHONGOLO

Fikile :“ friend you won't believe this. Our new boss is hot.”
I wonder who buys her airtime. We have Twenty minutes talking and am on a taxi to the clinic for nkanyezi's monthly treatment.
Luyanda :“ wow.”
That's all I can say at this moment.
Fikile :“ yeah I know. Wee oe before I forget I already told my manager that tomorrow you will be here for the job interview.”
I screamed. Then I realised am not alone
Luyanda :“ sorry.”
Back to the phone call.
Luyanda :“ ok so what position.?”
Fikile :“ the CEO PA.”
I smiled with joy.
Luyanda :“ why don't you reapply you seem very interested on being close to the new boss. I bet you have a crush on him.”
I giggled
Fikile :“ am fine where I am cause that's how I can keep him safe or else I'll cripple him with one round nje.”
We both laughed
Fikile :“ but for the reals oe. Uya baba lomuntu.”
(He is super handsome)

........

NARRATED

Luyanda got to the clinic and she couldn't hold it anymore. She needs to pee. Looking at the benches it was only one guy who looked in a hurry looking at his watch none stop.
Luyanda :“ hi..”
Vuyo :“ h..”
She cuts him short
Luyanda :“ please hold him for me I'll be back.”
She puts nkanyezi on his hands and ran through the passage looking for toilets. Vuyo was left shock as he stood up trying to follow up luyanda but his eyes looked at the adorable little star in his arms smiling at him.
Vuyo :“ what do I do with a child.?”
Few ladies walked in holding their babies and they felt jealous. They all looked at him.
Soon baby nkanyezi started crying and he walks around trying to shush him.
Vuyo :“ hey little guy. You look so cute to cry like this.”
Sooner as he played with him the doctor came.
Doctor :“ who is next.?”
The ladies point at him and he looked confused but followed the doctor holding nkanyezi close to him.

The doctor and two nurses notice that it's luyanda's baby.
Nurse 1 :“ looks like you came with day today.”
She tried to take him away from Vuyo and he refused
Vuyo :“ where are you taking him.?”
Doctor :“ it's no harm he just need to be placed on the scale and that's all”
Vuyo :“ I'll do it ”
He felt more secured if he do it.  He stood up
Vuyo :“ where.?”
Doctor :“ first his clothes off.”
He simply nods. In his head he screams ..where is his mother. He undress him and carried nkanyezi making him rest and get comfortable in his warm chest. The doctor shows him where to put him and he looked back at the doctor.
He then puts him on the baby scale . Luyanda walks in the room and breathes out finding them together
Nurse 2 :“ ncoow.”
She blushed.
She walks up to Vuyo speechless and she faced nkanyezi on the scale.
Luyanda :“ thank you.”
She gulps nothing as she feels embarassed. Vuyo walks out without a word.