20

Jimin and Jungkook sharpen their eyes and years...

I will tell you everything...  You need to know the story...  we are on death bed but you still want to know the story...  Ok, I will tell you...  Yoongi sighed.

Yes...  Tell...  Why are you hiding from his father? Jungkook glared at him.

We are going to die because of your milk and don't shout at me... Yoongi looks at him.

If you want to shout do to yours, not to my baby...  Tae kicks Yoongi and smiles at Kooki.

Jungkook smiled at him... You are so sweet...  Jungkook touches his cheeks.

Kooky...  Can you bring me some strawberries...  I carve for strawberries, please. He smiles in cute...  Jungkook always fell for his cuteness so he walks to the kitchen.

You don't bring me anything baby? Yoongi asked with a pout...

What do you want?

Gin... Yoongi smiles sheepishly.

Jin hyung! Jimin wide his hyung... Why?

Not Jin it's Gin...  Go and ask Joon hyung...  He knows...  go...  Go.

Oki...  With a confused face, Jimin went to Joon. Once both of goes out the next second they close the door and locked...

Save for today.   Both of them sighed.

But they will catch us one day...  Tae said.

Yes...  But we should prepare well before they get to the truth. Yoongi said.

***********

The whole Kim family called Namjoon for a meeting.

Guys... I want to make an announcement.  He looks at everyone.

Yes... The looks at him.

We decided to give our marriage a second chance.

Wow.  Great decision Joon... 

Good...  They appulse for them... 

Yoongi hugs Jimin...  They are so cute together...  We too...  He whispers to him.

Are you happy now baby? I know you want Jin hyung is here...  I personally talk to hyung yesterday...  Tae smiles at Jungkook.

Thank you, baby...  Jungkook happily clings to Tae...

So... Namjoon continues...  We...

What's happening here?  Mr park enters.

Round table conference... Mr. Kim grits his teeth...

Yoongi and Tae gulped... is this bitch still here? Yoongi looks at Tae...

Tae nod his head...

Yoongi baby...  What are you doing here? Mr. Park asks.

Yoongi baby! Jimin looks at his father. You know him before.

Yes... He is Jung Yoongi...  My...

His friend...  His friend...  Tae cut off Mr. Park.

Jung Yoongi? Who is Jung? He is my son...  Kim Yoongi...  Mina said.

What? Your son...  He is an orphan boy... he is working in my company as my assistant.

Oh...  Hello Mr. Park...  That boy has his own company... Then why he works with you? That to be your assistant...  Foolishness. Namjoon shouted at him.

Oh... My God, what is happening here? Mr. Kim slaps himself...  Yoongi baby...  you should say the truth now.

Yoongi just stands there like a statue...

Appa...  You may be mistaken...  Why does he work with you?  Jimin said.

Not mistaken...  We are getting married soon...  Is it baby?  Mr. Park asks Yoongi.

What the fuck? The whole family stands up.

Taehyung looks at Yoongi...  Your love life is going to end and don't destroy mine too...  He begged with his eyes.

Appa...  What the hell are you talking about?  He is my husband...  I am pregnant with his child...  Jimin cried...

What? Mr park... looks at Yoongi...  Then who is he? He points at Jungkook.

I am Tae's husband...  Jungkook said.

No...  I don't believe this...  Mr park nods his head aggressively.

Enough! Joon shouted...  Yoongi what the hell is all this? He uses his strict card.  Tell me now... He glares at him.

He is right...  I was working with him and I acted as I like him and I became his lover...

Jimin cried...  Jinkook hugs him from the sides...  Mina covers his mouth...  Mr. Kim nods his head. 

Why? Mrs. Kim shouts at him.

For spying on him...  Yoongi said...

What? Mr. Park said loudly...  How dare you? And you seduce my son for the same thing...  For spying on me...  He narrows his eyes...

Jimin stare at Yoongi...  Yoongi nods his head as yes...

What? Jimin bites his lips...  Why did you do this to me? His eyes flow with tears...

Baby...  Yoongi rushes to him...  But I love you...  I love you so much...  Truly, genuinely... I feel for you...

Enough of your dramas Yoongi...  You betrayed me and my father...  Appa I am sorry...  Yoongi runs to his father and hugs him...  I am sorry... 

It's ok...  Mochi...  how many times has Appa told you to...  These kims are cheaters, Don't be friends with him.

Take me to our home...

No...  Jiminaa... Baby...  Yoongi rushed to him...

Don't...  Don't...  Mr. Park...  Point his finger at him.  If you say my son's name with your mouth I will kill you....  Bitch.. He grits his teeth.

Let's go Appa... Mom I am going...  Your son is free now...  Jimin said to Mina.

No...  She cried while hugging her sister in law...

Mr. Park walks outside with his son... 

No...  Yoongi rushed behind him...

What just happens here? Why did Yoongi do all this? Have you told him? Mr. Kim asks Joon.

No...  He said... 

Jungkook...  Yoongi comes again...

No...  Tae caught him...  Please don't do this to me...  I will beg you. I love him so much...  Please don't say anything to him... Please. Tae cried...

Leave me.  I want that car key...  Jungkook passes that key...

Jungkook passed the car key which was on the table near him. Yoongi again rushed outside.

Taehyung sighed...  Thank God. 

What are you hiding from me?  Tae heard Jungkook's voice from behind. He turned slowly and met with two eagle eyes gazing at his soul.

Kooky...

Tell me...  Jungkook growled...