24

Jeon bursts open the door and his blood boils at 100° Celsius. Taehyung was sitting on top of Jungkook and Jungkook was trying to escape from him. How does a father stand still when someone assaults his son in front of him? He rushed to them... Taehyung... He grabs Taehyung by his collar and slaps him in the face... How dare you? How dare force my son like this...

Baby... Mr. Kim and his brother were shocked. They never hurt their baby before.

Dad... Jungkook calls him... He looks at Taehyung.

Taehyung touches his cheeks... It's painful...

HYUNGI....... he cried loudly and runs out...

Tae... Both kims run after him.

Jumgkook stared at his father quite surprisingly, he slaps his boss's son for him. To this day his father always supports Taehyung and his family.

*********

Namjoon was flirting with his husband during office time. Jin tries to escape from his cabin but Joon seems so interested in teasing him.

Jin... You know what your collarbone looks so hot...

I have some work, sir... Jin scratched his head.

I don't have any work... Sit... Let's talk about your chest...

HYUNGI... Tae opened the door with a shout.

You here too... What the hell? Joon shouted at him.

Hyungi... Tae cried.

Baby! Are you crying? What happened? Joon rushes to him.

Hyung. He shows his cheeks...

My Goodness, who slaps you? Joon grits his teeth...

Hyung... Tae hugs his brother with a cry... I went to see Kooki and his father slap me.

I will kill that old man... Joon screams in anger.

What? But why he slaps you? Jim asks Tae...

Is that important... He slaps my brothers... My baby brother.. I will kill him. Joom rushes outside.

Wait... Namjoon... Jin follows him...

Go and kill him hyung... He slaps me... Tae cried... Oh, I forget... YOONGI HYUNG... he cries again.

**********

Jeon... Namjoon rushed to him. How dare you touch my baby?

Joon... Listen what happened? Jungkook comes between them.

You don't open your mouth. I will kill this stupid, Joon tries to catch Jeon.

First, ask me why I hit him... He misbehaves with my son. Mr. Jeon shot back.

So what? You slap my baby... Joon screams.

Boss... Jin rushes towards them...

Are you defending your brother?

The matter you slap my brother... And today I will kill you... I never hurt my baby brother.

Enough... Jungkook shout... Namjoon please get out of here... Dad was right... Your brother misbehaved with me that's why Dad slapped him and if you make any voice here, I will draft a complaint against your brother.

Oh... So you want to make my brother Jail... Then ready to get a divorce and I will find a good man for my baby... but remember Mr. Jeon... I will punish you... He points his finger at him.

I said get out... Jungkook shouted again.

*********

It was so boring, Jin sighed.

What? Joon looks at him.

You said to me to stay away from their life and you ask for divorce wow... I saw the pain in his eyes... Poor Jungkook.

Oh... Idiot... I was angry at Jeon for slapping my brother. What Tae does is not a good thing otherwise, I will kill Mr. Jeon for hurting my baby brother.

That much you love him?

Yes... Joon smiles.

Now we are going to the office and Dad will quarrel with me for creating issues in Jeon's house then I short against him... Then Dad will get out of the office... Then both of us fly to Dubai for a honeymoon...That's what my plan, baby...

What? Jin stares at him... This man is definitely mad.

I heard that... But my instinct was saying... Yoongi and Tae are planning something against Mr Jeon...