50

Wives and their family sat opposite of husbands and family except Mr and Mrs Kim... They were on the way.

How many I told you Jungkook this boy is not good for you... Mr. Jeon said.

You only make our marriage Dad... It's only because of you.

I regret it now. Jeon said.

Uncle... Please, we are here for the solution. Rose said.

Solution... I need divorce. Mr.park said....

Your wife is already dead... Yoongi shouted at him.  And Jimin and I  are solving everything. Don't create issues between us.

I am fed with you Yoongi ... The day we start live i never find anything happy... Jimin shout back. Now I am worried about my child's future.

Me to... Jungkook agreed.

Kooki... When I am here why worry? Tae asks.

What is the spelling of pregnancy? Jeon asks.

Spelling... P R A Y G N A N N D...  Tae said.

Kill him.... Yoongi said Hobi... Rose kicked Tae's leg.  Show some maturity... She begged.

Joon was staring at Jin for a long time. The boy was looking down... Jin... He calls him.

It's ok... I don't blame you. I never deserve someone like you... He said.

What? This bitch don't deserve you... Jeon said to him.

Don't call my brother like that... Tae point his finger at Jeon.

You are shouting at my father Taehyung... Jungkook glare at him.

You'r father or what... No one can call my brother with names... Yoongi also got angry.

If you love your brother this much then why choose our sons marry him...

Yes... We love him very much if we can we marry him... Hobi said .

You bloody... Rose grit her teeth.

Please stop this... Mina shout at them...  Tae, Yoongi asks appologize to them... She suggested.

Ask him to appologize to Joon hyung... Tae said.

Tae... Yoongi's father call him. Don't be act like fool... Say sorry to elders.

Sorry... He said with a pout and sat back.

Joon... What is your opinion about this.

Namjoon stands up... Ladies and gentlemen... As we all know this is not the first time we are gathering like this for these issues.  We already know the situation about our marriage.  And these types of issues are normal. Jin is noty types and iam not his type too but the best part is I never ask him to change for me... Am i? He looks at Jin.

No... Jin nod his head.

And about Jungkook and Tae... Namjoon continues ... Tae fall in love with Jungkook when he saw him, he even fight with me for him... And now you can guess how deeply he loves him husband. And we all know Tae is immature... But how many Jungkook insult him... He even said Tae was sleeping in diaper...  Taehyung said he married to Jungkook and his friends mock him with that but he proudly said they are husbands. Mr. Jungkook... How many times you hit him, bite him, kick him... Did he do anything physically to you?

No... Jungkook said...

That's what I am saying... He loves you... But you always treat him like unmatured idiot and about Yoongi and Jimin... They are good now but still you hit him with bat and he doesn't do anything you... If you can forgive us then please do it... Otherwise you can go your own way... Let's get divorce. Joon wiped his eyes .

Divorce? Jungkook and Jin looks each other.

Ok... But don't repeat this... Jungkook said.

No never... Love you... Taehyung hug him.

Jin smile at him...

Mark my words... Two or three weeks they will start fight again... Mr. Jeon said to others.

Thank God .... My hubby is saved... Rose sighed.

Guys... We are back... Mr and Mrs . Kim enter the scene.

Wow... What a timing? Why so early? Jeon asked.

It's take 26 years to understand that products of our are nothing but useless so created another one... Mr. Kim announced.

What? New business without discussing me. Mr. Jeon pout.

Idiots... My wife is pregnant... He announced proudly...

What? Namjoon , yoongi and Taehyung got shocked.

Oh my Goodness... Jeon got shyed.

Wow... How many children in a family... Hobi and Rose looks each other.

You are the only one left for carrying... Yoongi's father said to his wife...

You want to die? She glared at him. 

Guys... So this is a happy occasion... So let's forget everything and so many  P R E A G A N A C I E S are here... So...  Taehyung said.

This fool...  Yoongi slaps himself.

************

I will be your good husband... If i Brock this promise kill me ... Namjoon said to Jin.

I don't believe you... But it's ok... Jin smile.

Then ...

Then... Jin stare at him.

Let's start our life... He slowly make the boy on his embrace....

Jooni... My leg his hurting... Mrs.kim cried...

Jooni... This puppy bite me again... Come fast...  Yoongi cried loudly

Hyung... This kooki asked me to write P R E G G A N C I ' S spelling 1000 times...

Jin and Joon looks each other... Thank God Hobi dosen't call...

Jooni... This little devils and their mother devil killing me...

We will die like this... You go to Yoongi and Hobi i will check mom and Tae...

Ok...

Jin...

What ?

Give me a kiss....

NAMJOONA...... Others calls loudly at same time..

THE END..........