37

" I entered inside company and stopped on my path seeing everyone running here and there "

What's going on Arpita ? Radhika asked Arpita who was passing by her ,

"Advik sir has fired 22 employees" she told her if it was not a big deal !!

22 ? She asked again

Yah Radhika 22 ! Arpita replied

" Why so suddenly" ? I mean was there something they did or he did it without any reasons ? Radhika asked Arpita before she can reply her they both heard someone's voice which made radhika closed her eyes in irritation.

"Oh, so she is here" Neha said while standing infront of radhika

'I think you can see that ' radhika replied

"advik must have told you about this  but still you are trying to act innocent"

First of all Neha , it's advik sir for you ! And why he will tell about this before? Radhika asked her

Why not ! After all you are like his next girl to be played with..
Her words trailed of after hearing radhika's words !!

"Mind your words Ms Neha Sharma " I can control my words but not my hands and it will not take a second for me to stop this tongue of yours ! 
She told her boldly and know everyone was watching them ,

"Is there nothing going on between you and advik "?
She shouted making everyone look at them ,

Can you explain me that what made you think like that ? She asked back

So many things there are but let me highlight some of them ,
"You guys were spotted on same award function ! And most important thing no one from our company went to see him in hospital but in no time you were clicked there radhika "

"Because you all were posting pictures with him on Instagram while telling that you all are wishing him speedy recovery, but none of you thought to meet him personally!! Your concern was limited till your social media accounts  but I am not someone who will give priority to social media.
That's Why I was there to see our boss that how's he is doing. Talking about award function ! Man that's so normal, "like seriously tomorrow you will say that there's is something going on between you guys because you are living in same city ".

Neha ignored her words ,

"Radhika you go" Arpita told

Radhika looked around and found everyone standing there !!

Don't you guys have any work today ? She shouted and each of them left .

She looked at Neha.

Actually, I don't need to explain you anything!!
She told

"You just wait radhika "Neha said and left .

"Leave it radhika you know that she is not okay with the fact that your resignation  was cancelled "
Arpita told her ,

Whatever it is Arpita! She needs to put control on her words ,

Forget all this ''I am just stressing about you now ,,
Arpita told her with concern

Why ? She asked

I am sure that advik sir will get to know about this and he will not mind what she said but he will be punishing you and her after what happened between you today ,. Arpita told her .

I am really not scared of it , it was not my fault and it's very simple that I'll not tolerate even a single word about me !
Radhika replied her ,

Hope he ignores this !! Arpita said