48

'Advik' Dhruv called him as he found him entering the police station.

"Dhruv , where were you ? Just open your phone and look how many times I called you,

"I saw ,but you know I was busy with your mother" ..I must say advik that you don't know what's going behind you ".

"What you mean by that dhruv "?

"Aunty is against this ,she wants you to step away from radhika 's matter ".

"I really don't care and specially after knowing that this all happened because of me ,"

"I tried making her understand everything ,..but unfortunately I failed and the result is that ,she is here in police station waiting for you " .

"What the hell "? I asked her to stay from all this and most importantanty from my life but still"

"You are asking your mother to stay away from your life " great !!
Advik turned towards her as he heard her voice,

"Why are you here "? He asked while taking small steps towards her .

"I am here for you advik," she said sounding emotional

"I already requested you to keep yourself away from my life "
He said

"I am your mother advik ,how can I do that "??

"Wow "!! Now you are being my mother,but the moment when everyone was blaming me ,that time rather than trusting your own son..you were in support with them ,not even once you tried to talk to me..not once mom ! Not even once and more to your satisfaction when this all was not enough you wanted me to get engaged with Ritika,..and now you are coming again shouting that you care "... that's why I am saying this very politely that please I request you to stay away from my life please."

"God " look the way you are talking with your own mom, I thought that after returning back to India you'll get some manners but you are still same, literally not even a single change ".

"It's getting late you better leave "
Advik said and turned his face to other side ,

"Not untill I meet radhika,the only person who is responsible behind this all."

"What rubbish "!!!!!

"I got to know about her past with Rishabh Malhotra and just because of her all these things are happening with you son, the reason why rishabh Played this dirty game was her...or may she was also involved with him "...

"MOM"!!!!!!!!!!! Just shut up, and leave right now,
Advik shouted,

"Advik please behave your self she is your mom ,and we are here in the police station." Dhruv said ,

But before advik can answer they heard third person voice which made all of them turn around,

"I never thought that you think this good about me ,mam " radhika said as she stepped closer to his mom.

"You are the one because of whom my son is suffering" she told her

"Mom...advik started but was stopped by radhika words

"Your son, really? We'll I must say that the day when he was behind bars and needed you there for him ,that time there was nothing like my son !!but you were blaming him and even when l asked that time also to trust him you didn't and now how sweetly you are telling your son and everything "

"Look the way you are talking with me radhika "

"I Heard the hole conversation, and let me tell you  that it was me who made advik came out this molestation case and I don't consider that as a favour "but if you stand  here and blame me for everthing then I am so sorry I am not gonna take that.., after all I am not that kind to hear anything about myself so it's better if you say things which make sense ".