coming up with a plan

Lexi pulls away "see where not so different"she says as she turns around and goes to set back down in her chair.

"Expect for the part about you being a hybrid"he points out as she smirks liking his sassyness.

She crossed her legs as she leans back against her chair"so what was your plan for Sidney tonight."she asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Well me and Stu where gonna scare her with an attack at her house."he says with a shrug as he walks over leaning against the counter. Lexi nods her head as she thinks."how about I help make y'all's plan more fun"she says with a certain darkness in her eyes that just kept pulling billy in more.

Kol smirks at his neice "you are a wicked little thing aren't you my darling neice"he says proudly as Lexi smirks while flipping her hair "oh I know I am uncle kol"she says as they share smirks.

Billy raised an eyebrow as he crosses his arms"I'm listening ".

Lexi leans against the counter crossing her arms"see I'm a vampire witch hybrid and I can make Radom things happen to spook her before you pop out of nowhere as what ever you dress as"Lexi explains as billy thinks it over before nodding his head liking that idea.

As they were talking her phone rings. She looks at the caller idea it was her dad. She answered it"her dad"she says with a smile as billy waits until she's down.

She was smiling before it slowly turns into a frown as glare slowly appears"she did what!"she roars into the phone as she gets up stomping out the room as billy follows her confused.

"Now Lexi calm down"Stefan says on the phone to calm down his raging daughter.

Everyone winced that is one thing you don't say to a women it just makes it worse.

Klause turns to Stefan "mate that is the worst thing you can say to a raging women"he says as Stefan gives him a deadpanned look "yeah I got that"he says .

Lexi bristles with anger"calm down? Calm down? I AM NOT GONNA CALM DOWN!!!"she roars into the phone as billy stays a few steps back for protection.

"I'm gonna gut that stupid doppelganger and make her ate them you don't mess with a Salvatore or mikaelson unless you want a death wish. I don't care if she human but nobody hurts the people I care about!!!"she exclaimed into the phone as she paces back and forth.

Billy and Stu look towards the mystic group as they pale at seeing Lexi pissed they must have been at the ending point of her wrath.

Lexi can be seen glaring heatedly at Elena she drew the line with playing with her uncle Damon's heart to the point he was hurt enough to turn off his humanity.

Damon looks down at his hands remembering what caused her to get angry.

Billy waits until she's calm enough before walking over "is everything okay"he asked as she stands there for a moment before letting out a hallow laugh."that doplebitch played with my uncle Damon's heart until she broke it he turned off his humanity and then she has the audacity to run to my farther crying only to be thrown on her ass by my mother"she says as she runs a hand through her hair.

Billy stands there for a minute as she watches her angryly pace back and forth before coming up with a idea "how about you going us in our plan you won't have to kill unless you half to"he says as she stopped paceing as she turns to him with a raised eyebrow."I mean it's a good way to let out anger"he theories for her as she thinks it over.

A slow smirk forms on her face"I actually would love that"she says as they share a look with one another.

Stu and hope are seen coming down stairs Lexi can see the giddy expression on stus face"let me guess you explained to him what we are considering the expression on his face"she sums up with a raised eyebrow.

Hope nods her head"yep I have never seen someone so excited about vampires"she says as they turn to Stu who was smiling like a kid on Christmas.

Stefan and the mikaelsons all turn and rise eyebrows at Stu who smiles sheepishly "what it's not every day you get to meet a vampire a tribrid at that"he says smiling as Lexi and hope share amused looks with one another as billy just shakes his head at his best friend.

Elena stares at Stefan she will stop at nothing until he's here not noticing the longing looks Damon and her daughter looking at her with frowns.

Luciana looks at Taylor with a look of sympathy as she glares at Elena why can't she see the two people who love her when all she cares about is stealing a man who was already married.

"Alright who's ready to start some chaos"billy says with a smirk as he crosses his arms as Stu claps his hands giddily.

Lexi and hope share a smirk "oh we are definitely ready shall we get going"Lexi says with a smirk as she and hope high five each other as billy and Stu share smirks as well before they all came share they had what they needed before heading out the house as Lexi headed to her car as the other three follow her.

Once they were all in the car she turns to them with a smirk"holds on to y'all heads"she says before turning on the engine as hope smirks"if I were you two I would hold on now"she says as billy and Stu share a look before grabbing the Handel's above them as Lexi speeds off to Sidney's house.