Fantasmical Character

Name: Elizabeth Rozette Montgomery
Nicknames: Lizzy, Liz, Eliza, Eli
Gender: Female
Age: 17
Hair Color: Dark Brown almost Black
Eye Color: Icy Blue & Silver
Lips: Peach & Plump
Body Type: Medium Height, Fit, & Large Breast
Height: 5'8"
Ethnicity: Romanian & British
Parents (Ancestry): Mom is from Transylvania, Romania. Father is from Nightingale, United Kingdom.
Breed: 1/2 Human & 1/2 Witch
Powers/Abilities: Elemental, Telepathy, Telekinesis, Teleportation, Time Travel, Shape Shifting, Levitation, Can talk to animals, and Spell Casting.
Skills: Strength, Precision, Archery, Sword Combat.
Weaknesses: Doesn't know how to use her powers yet
Strengths: Draws her power from the 4 main elements
Best Friends: her horse Stella, a knight named Theodore
Sexuality: Pansexual
Personality: Funny, Sweet, Sassy, Witty, Cunning, Charming, Cryptic, Compassionate, Brave, Confident, Passionate, Dare Devil,
Wild, Hotheaded, Adventurous, Audacious.
Likes: The Ocean, Horseback riding in the forests, and Adventures.
Dislikes: Her father's strict rules. The affect of her father's (forgetting) curse.
Fears: Her father will forget her completely.
Dreams: To someday rule the castle and her father's kingdom without having to get married.

Background Story:

A long time ago, a prince was tasked with finding a suitable bride to become his queen. It was the only way to advance into his position as King of his father's land. Prince Archie, of the Montgomery family, had his eyes set on the fairest maiden in the land, Lavina Marie Moth, a girl who wasn't born of royalty, instead of the princesses his father had lined up for him at the Royal Ball.

Lavina was the daughter, and only child, of a hard-working man who tended his farm, crops, and animals, while her mother owned a bakery using ingredients harvested from animals and crops on their family's farm. Growing up she enjoyed helping her parents with chores and working in her mother's bakery. When the newly hired farmhand arrived to help Lavina's parents, she brought her three daughters along. It was just the four of them after the woman lost her husband to illness while traveling as Romanian immigrants. Lavina became close with the farmhand's three daughters, especially Ramona who was the same age as her. All four girls attended the Royal Ball, just for fun, never expecting anything to come of it. It sealed their fates.

Archie wasn't the only one who fell in love with Lavina. Her best friend, Ramona Pembroke, was also drawn to the charismatic and charming Lavina. Though at the time it was frowned upon to be attracted to someone of the same gender, Ramona wasn't religious and didn't pretend to be. She was a witch, as were the rest of the women born into her family's bloodline. They hid their secret well until Ramona believed she was losing her friend and secret lover. If she couldn't have Lavina, no one else could.

The night before Lavina and Archie's wedding, Ramona used dark magic to transform herself into Lavina. Granting her the ability to slither right into the bed of the drunk and unsuspecting prince. To Archie, Ramona appeared to be Lavina, but only Lavina could see that it was truly Ramona.

After reading the letter Ramona had forged under Archie's handwriting, Lavina did as she was told, and snuck into the castle for what was supposed to be a magical night, only to find Ramona on top of the prince she was supposed to marry the next day. It wasn't until Lavina saw what Ramona wanted her to see that Prince Archie could see who was really on top of him. Though it was too late, their fates had been sealed. He had already released his seed inside Ramona, where the most powerful witch would grow inside her womb.

With any magic used for personal gain or black magick, comes a consequence and a price. This time it cost her the one thing she wanted most. Lavina killed herself that same night, by stepping off the highest cliff, then hitting the jagged rocks peaking out of the ocean. They reached out like Death's fingers ready to claim his next victim. If that didn't kill her then eventually drowning in the unforgiving deep waters below, where her body still lies unnoticed, would've surely been her demise.

Unable to live with the consequences, Ramona takes matters into her own hands. Becoming Lavina permanently, while keeping Lavina's memory alive, and living a fairytale life in the castle. Ramona becomes Queen Lavina and reigns alongside King Archie who has no memory of that dreadful night while raising their precious daughter, Princess Elizabeth Rozette Montgomery.

Everything was well and falling into place, until the real Lavina made her ghostly appearance, as what the lure would call her, "A Lady of the Lake", wreaking havoc throughout the kingdom. Claiming any child who follows her to the cliff, in hopes of capturing the child she is truly after. The child that should have been hers. Princess Elizabeth.

Lavina almost succeeded, until Ramona sacrificed herself, saving Princess Elizabeth, but allowing Lavina to take her instead. In the end, Ramona got what she wanted in a way, leaving Princess Elizabeth to grow up without her mother. Since she was so young at the time, she had no memories of her mother. She was raised by her strict father but secretly trained as a knight behind his back as his memory dwindled. While on her usual morning routine of horseback riding through the dark woods, she met an old and wise soothsayer and her blind daughter.

Without knowing who and what they truly were, she chose to help take them to safety. In return, her destiny was displayed before her, using the soothsayer's abilities and her daughter's psychic powers. It unlocked memories and knowledge of a whole other part of her life, setting the stones that paved many new paths ahead.

~

Follow Princess Elizabeth on her journey as she finds out the truth, and embraces her inner witch and the powers within.