New Beginnings

Pablo and I have been called into a meeting for Emmie's football team this afternoon and usually this means either good news or bad news and J am pretty nervous to find out.

Pedri said he would come along because Emmie actually has training during the meeting and he wants to watch her train. It's around 10am and we are planning on gong out for our breakfast as we haven't been out in a while.

Pablo was getting Emmie ready while I was getting myself ready putting on my makeup and doing my hair. I decided to wear this summery baby blue dress because Emmie has the same one and I told Pablo to put her in it.

I think having a little matching day with my daughter won't harm anyone. I had some wedges heels that where the blood wedge and the white straps which honestly just went to perfectly with the dress.

I fixed up my hair I had just done a bouncy blow dry in it and it looked beautiful. My brown locks I honestly always wanted to be a little blondie but then I realised that my hair would look horrible blonde I just wouldn't suit it.

I stood up from my vanity tucking in my chair. I made my bed grabbing my phone then walking out of the room down to Pedri's. I knocked onto the door waiting for a reply of some sort. "Who?" He's not ready. "Macie."

I heard a quiet gasp from his lips as I said my name then I heard a thump. He has just jumped off his bed to get ready. "I'll be two minutes!!" I groaned as I turned on my hells walking to Emmie's room instead.

"Mummy matching!!" Pablo looked to me as a smile grew onto his lips then looking back to Emmie. "Pretty girls." He said while J walked towards them putting a blue bow over Emmie's head to add to the outfit. "Put white flat shoes so she doesn't fall and hurt herself."

He nodded I then walked back out the room making my way downstairs booking the restaurant for the four of us. I quote liked these little days out to restaurants it's very soothing and nice having family time because none of us use our phones at the table.

The boys walking down Pedri with Emmie on his hip. I was leaning against the wall with my eyes down onto my watch purposely because I just know much much they will genuinely get annoyed over it. "Macie. Stop."

I told you. I smirked then walking outside to the car stepping in. Did they argue? Of course. Pedri won again and got into the front with one of the biggest smirks against his lips. "You two are honestly Pathetic." Pablo rolled his eyes. "I'm driving next time."

I turned to look at him because J didn't even know Pablo had his license. "You? Have your license?" He nodded then looked at me in confusion before he realised. "I didn't tell you! My bad!" I shook my head then putting on my belt. "It's nothing."

I shrugged then driving us out of my drive way. "Basically, I lost both you and Pedri so I had to find my way around to training and around Barça one way or another." He had a point really he can't take busses forever or depend on his dad.

He took a bus he'd be surrounded by people he didn't even want anywhere near him so really I don't blame him for learning to drive but I am actually proud he passed it he isn't the most smartest especially when it comes to tying his laces which is the worst of him.

I drove us to the restaurant that I didn't really know the name of I just knew it had good ratings and I knew what I was going to get. I got out of the car taking Emmie's hand while Pablo and Pedri just walked behind us.

Breakfast was a laugh really Emmie has been working on a few 'dad jokes' that Pablo's been teaching her but I suppose that they're funnier when they come from her because Pablo's Pablo and when Pablo laughs you don't because it annoys him.

We were back in the car on our way to Emmie's training. "P you know where to go." Pedri rolled his eyes because he used to come here with me when I was little. "No Macie I don't." He spoke with full blown sarcasm then got Emmie out the car grabbing her boot bag.

"My bad." I laughed a little getting out a little after with Pablo. I wrapped my arms through his own while we walked inside the building to speak to the managers of Emmie's team. "Ahh Mr and Mrs Gavira, Pleasure is mine."

We smiled while they took us to a room that was clearly an office. Pablo and I sat down in the chairs while he sat in front of us behind the desk. "Just to inform that there is absolutely no bad news in this situation everything is perfect."

We nodded though I was a little worried about what he was going to say no bad news could mean anything my heart was racing. "Emmie has talent, we gathered that from the minute we seen her parents though her talent is like no other."

This was good news and I knew she was amazing at her job but they see more than we do apparently. "We thought it would take her some time to get used to it but she blasts through these players like their nothing. We want to granger her onto the Barça team to follow both your footsteps."

This was amazing I threw my hands up over my face a little squeal leaving my lips while I looked towards Pablo. "Did you hear that??" He nodded as he looked at me with a small laugh. "If you're asking for our permission then it's yes." Pablo spoke but it was way too casual.

"Yes yes yes!! A hundred times! Yes!!" I spoke out because I always knew she'd get here but so early I am so proud of her. Oh I will have to tell Phil and Ronnie they'll be so proud to know. Ronnie was actually just six this month gosh he's gotten old!

Oh I can't express how happy I am. I knew she'd get on the Barça team it's just to wait for them to give her the number thirty shirt. "She'll be so pleased and excited. Thank you." He smiled at the two of us while we went outside walking to the training ground.

"What did they say?" Pedri looked at us and asked. A smile grew against my lips while I cheered quietly. "She got into the Barça team." Pedri gasped, we wanted to be as quiet as possible because I have a surprise planned for her.

The Next Day

"Emmie darling, Come down stairs." She was at the top of the stairs she knew we were up to something so she was patiently waiting for us to say she could come. We heard the little stomps on the stairs while she ran down.

She looked at the four of us standing in the room smiling at each of us one by one. Her eyes then landed on the box on the table she looked at me raising her brow just the way Pablo did. "For me?" She asked clearly knowing it was but wanted to make sure.

"Of course. Open it up!!" Emmie walked closer to the box as Pablo picked her up placing her onto the table next to the gift. She took the box into her hands opening it up. Inside there was a Barça jersey that said on the back. 'Emmie 30' She looked at the jersey confused but it hit her.

She gasped as she looked at me. "Mummy?" I nodded she then poured and started crying. "I made it!" I pouted at her then at Pablo who poured back. "You made it baby. I'm so proud of you."

At just one year and a couple months old you wouldn't expect her to be a good footballer when she only started walking last month just before christmas and spoke only a few months before that. She's growing up fast already and it scares me.

——————————————————————

Emmie got those special one year old genes.

You know I know how this books ends right and ya'll have no idea.

I love it hahahh.

Love you!!!