4.

The next day, Jane's health had improved. The two ladies waited on her as often as they could, which showed that they genuinely were concern about their friend. I sent a letter  to Longbourn asking them to send a carriage.

"Miss Woods!" approached Miss Bingley as I was off to see Jane. "Come have some tea with me," she offered and I accepted gladly. "Yesterday what you said to Darcy about his extraordinary expectations of an accomplished was very much true. I should apologise for being a critic." She makes amends.

"It's alright Miss Bingley. We do not have to agree on every issue, people can have opinions?" I said.

"Miss Woods, I have always thought of you a very clever and sensible women, but unfortunately have not had many occasions to get aquatinted."

"I really do appreciate it Miss Bingley. I have always been one to advocate women supporting women, so when you just now, opened up to me and even admitted your shortcomings, has increased my respect for you. I hope we can at least stay friends even after I leave Netherfield."

"Oh certainly dear, it will be my pleasure.

Miss Bingley was not as bad as I thought of her when I read the book. She is actually very nice when no one else is around, but as soon as someone else comes, she hides her true, kind self and becomes the opposite. She must also be agitated because of the Darcy not liking her situation. But she must realise it soon and leave Darcy to Elizabeth.

Next morning, everyone were sitting in the hall when I joined them after putting Jane to bed. Mr Darcy seemed to be writing a letter, and Miss Bingley admiring it. 

"Pray tell your sister that I long to see her" said Miss Bingley.

"have already told her once, by your desire" says Mr Darcy with a undeciphered face.

"I am afraid  you do not like your pen. Let me mend it for you. I mend pens remarkably well." She offers.

"Thank you, but I always mend my own." Darcy refuses her help.

"How can you contrive to write so even?"
He was silent."Tell your sister I am delighted to hear of her improvement on the harp; and pray let her know that I am quite in rapture with her beautiful little design for a table, and I think it infinite superior to Miss Grantley's."

"Will you give me leave to defer your raptures till I write again? At present I have not room to do them justice."

"Oh! it is of no consequence. I shall see her in January."

But do you always write such charming long letters to her, Mr.Darcy?"

"They are generally long, but whether always charming it is not for me to determine."

"It is a rule with me, that a person who can write a long letter with ease, cannot write ill"

I had read this part a hundred times, but as I was sitting there, all there talks about writing skills got the best of me. I was already tired taking care of Jane and didn't want to fill in for Elizabeth. I couldn't replace Elizabeth, that would be wrong of me to do. I decide to excuse myself and go explore Netherfield park.

"Miss Woods, I will give you a tour of Netherfield." Mr Bingley offers.

"Oh no, Mr Bingley, you look comfortable sitting right there, do not move for me," I say not wanting to trouble him.

"It's quite alright--

"Charles! Don't you have to see Mr Jones?" Says Miss Bingley.

"Oh I'm afraid I should, maybe when I return, I will give you a grand tour of Netherfield." Mr Bingley says as he excused himself.