Chap 26

"Hi mom" Jenna said as she accepted the Facetime call "Wow look who answered" her mom said with a smile, she hadn't seen her daughter since she left, Jenna wasn't ignoring her mom, she just felt that if she answered she would get homesick so she tried to avoid it at all cost "I'm sorry mom i was planning on calling you one of these days " She said feeling a little bit of guilt, it wasn't her moms fault that she felt that way "It's okay i understand mija i just wanted to check up on you i miss you" Natalie said, she did miss her child a lot, she hasn't gotten used to her life style, she acts like acting isn't a big deal but deep down inside she knows "How's saving lives mom?" Jenna asked softly, she didn't want this, this is what she wanted to avoid, and so her mom started talking about her Job, at some point in the conversation y/n had popped up "How's your p.a mija? is she still alive? " Jenna looked at y/n who was facetiming her mom as well, seeing Jenna with her mom reminded her of her mom , she did roll her eyes before answering " Yeah mom she's alive, it took a while but i warmed up to her, who picked her? " Out of curiosity , she did want to know, they did a pretty good damn job at picking y/n, now she is happy that they chose her girlfriend "I did of course, i looked through a lot of files to find you the perfect p.a, when i met her i really liked her so i thought you would too" 

Oh mom you have no idea how much i like her 

Jenna nodded hearing her moms answer, she deiced to tell the truth and now the one your thinking about " Well maybe at first i guess i was a bit rude but i warmed up to her, she's been winning me " Jenna confessed, her mom had a smile on her face, glad that she choose the right person for her daughter, in so many ways "I was scared for her honestly like mija you can be scary sometimes " she joked laughing a bit, seeing the smile on her moms face was everything, Natalie could hear y/n speaking Spanish, she couldn't fully hear but she could make out some words 

"Si madre, yo creo que te va caer bien" (Yes mom, i think you'll like her) 

Who? Chisme (gossip) is life "Mom why didn't you ever teach us Spanish i feel so jealous if y/n" her mom snapped back quickly not overhearing y/n's conversation anymore "Hay mija i think i'm what you kids call a no sabo kid " Truth is she just didn't think about teaching them spanish 

They ended the call after a few more minutes , the sensation was there, she missed home, a few tears left her eyes, this is something she'd never get used to, y/n had ended the call with her mom long ago, she looked at Jenna with a sad smile, she quickly got up and embraced her in a tight hug 

"It's okay love you'll see them soon yeah? just two more months, they'll go by past flying". Y/n comforted her as she rubbed her back, it hit Jenna again that in two more months she wouldn't be this close to y/n, they haven't talked about what's going to happen when they get back, it hurt more again, feelings mixed of being homesick and being away from her girlfriend "When we go back will you still work with me?"  she asked as she tried not to sob , y/n did give it some thought , If jenna was going home for a while it made no sense in her having a p.a, giving y/n vacations as well or just simply not having a job, she really didn't need the money actually, she just enjoyed working " Yes i will, i'll still be your p.a but we have to talk with your manager so he can renew my contract and re-sign a NDA" 

That made Jenna breathe, thank the lord. 

All they over in the U.S. Jenna's mom couldn't help but ask her self what was y/n talking about? who was she talking about that was so important for her mom to meet? she had a weird feeling and she didn't know why, what y/n said made her feel a bit uneasy for some reason, have you ever hear about a mother's sixth sense? well it was that 

Y/n's mom on the other hand was happy that her daughter had met someone, she was looking forward on meeting her, she didn't want to meet her daughters first girlfriend through facetime thought.

"Now how about we watch a movie?" The older girl suggested, Jenna's smile quickly went wide nodding " Can we watch a brighter summer day?" she asked, y/n jokingly shook her head no "Noooooooooo we're watching Scary Movie 2" she said seriously, Jenna didn't argue but she did give puppy eyes "AW i'm kidding love of course we can watch that one yeah? Get all comfy and ready" and so Jenna did, she quickly took of her shorts which left her in a long shirt and only her underwear, y/n on the other hand was left in boy shirts and a tank top, they turned off all the lights and went to Jenna's room as they snuggled in her bed and turned on the t.v. 

How love works, they were al ready so attached to each other, knowing that her mom had pick y/n gave her hope that coming out to her would go well, she looked at y/n who had her head on her chest as she watched the movie, she made her so happy, she didn't know she needed y/n in her life, hell i need me a y/n in my life. 

She felt so in love.