Chapter 20

Sun, Love and Money

Kayla's POV

This feels like forever I have waited forever to finally come back and now I am here. The sky is breathe taking, the water mouths in a coordinated pattern with the wind.

"Welcome to Montego Bay, JA" the pilot says over the announcement. I am finally back home I missed it so much, I get my bag and go through immigration it took a while to get through but I am now going outside to wait on my driver.

"Kayla" shouts a excited Murphy
"Hey how are you" I hug and kiss him
I missed him for i long time and we have jay know been in contact.
He takes my bags and leads me to the car full a passengers, he said he wasn't going to work for the day now he going to have me in a car beside these dirty creatures.

"Babes I taught you weren't working today" I said to him
"The wife ask mi fi a likkle extra change and mi use weh mi work yesterday and give har it" he answered
Mi just kiss mi teeth him couldn't tell har him don't have it, now mi affi in yah wid dem people yah. Ahh I hate my life sometimes, I been trying to call Matthew from I booked my trip but he looked like he blocked me for that girl.

I started to drift off to sleep because I am jet lagged, only to be woken by an obnoxious noise coming from a ghetto lady.
"Murphyyyyyy, let mi off tek mi out a dis. Hey gyal mi will fuck yuh up if yuh no leggo off a mi man inno" the lady started to scream and carry on
"Miss stop the noise" I shouted
The lady stop all her noise and turned her attention to me "all you big dutty gyal inna the man wife cat yuh feel yuh mek it, a go give yuh a dutty box yuh see fi Mrs Claudel with har five pickney"

"Come box mi no big looking elephant yuh breath tink like go look fi a toothpaste" I said

"Hey peel out donkey head gyal go look after yuh frownsy self yuh muss a see yuh own damn reflection inna the mirror" with that she gave me a box before leaving the car chasing down a lady and the man she was screaming at.

"Yow yuh cyah deh talk to mi costumers like dat inno" Murphy said to me

I just stayed quiet for the rest of the journey.

Well look at what we have here, Kayla is already in town and causing problems

Well look at what we have here, Kayla is already in town and causing problems. Stay tune 👋👀