Chapter 3. Adoption day!

Leonia's pov: 

I saw the woman and the man again after the sun came up a couple more times and they came in today to but were in the meeting room with Ms.Carrie. I colored and waited, I felt Ms.Carrie tap me on the shoulder and I turned around. She grabbed my arm and we walked into the meeting room.

The Man and woman were sitting in the chairs and I ran over to them. Making Ms.Carrie let go of my arm, I climbed into the woman's lap and gave her a big hug! I then crawled into the mans lap and gave him a tiny hug. "Leo, we need to talk about something with you" Ms.Carrie said.

I nodded still sitting on the mans lap, "They want to be you're new mommy and daddy! Do you want that!" Ms.Carrie said smiling. I looked at her, the woman, and then the man, they wanna be my new daddy and mommy? The man grabbed my chin and pulled it towards him and squeezed not very hard.

"What's the answer tiny thing" the man said, I glared at him and shook my head so he'd let go. He did and I then turned to the woman and she smiled at me. I nodded my head, I get a new mommy and daddy! I made a squeaky mouse noise from being so happy.

The man and woman chuckled and Ms.Carrie smiled and walked over behind the small table and grabbed a piece of paper and had the woman and man sign it. After that the man  picked me up and put me on his side and walked out with the woman next to him and we were out of the the place I had been in.

 It was warm out because the snow time passed and now it was flower time! I swung my feet  and we walked up to a pretty black car. The woman takes me from the man and opens the door putting me in a carseat that was soft, she buckled me in and smiled. 

"Ready baby?" She asked and I nodded, i was kinda mad at her for calling me a baby but I will let it be ok for now. She climbed into the seat in front of me and the man climbed into the seat next to hers. I swing my feet back and forth while watching them. I feel sleepy so I fall asleep.

Roasire pov:

I'm about to burst from pure happiness and joy, I finally have a little baby girl! After me and my husband found out we couldn't have kids we were both devastated, but now we have our little girl! We met a couple kids at the orphanage but they were all either tiny brats or too scared of my husband's glare.

Leo honestly surprised me when she glared back at him, I've never seen a kid who looked at him do that before. She's such a tiny two year old, I don't really think that orphanage took good care of those children. That Ms.Carrie got angry way to easily, when she yelled at Leo for just acting like a two year old would I wanted to yell at her.

When we were leaving the day after that, me and Phelio both heard her scream at Leo and I honestly wanted to beat the shit out of her. I could see Phelio wanted to also beat the shit out of her, its a two year old how do you expect it to act?

I shook my head, just thinking about makes me have a headache. I'm glad I have my little baby with me now, she'll make s perfect addition to mine and Phelio's little family.

We pulled up to our drive way and the car stopped with a small jolt. I could hear Leo whine from the back and I hoped she didn't start crying, I would feel horrible if I made me kid cry literally half an hour after I got her.

Me and Phelio both climbed out of the car, I went to pick up Leo and he waited next to me. I pulled her little body out of the seat and held her close, rocking her like a baby.

I feel so happy right now

-----------————————_____——————_________------_____-----------_______----

WC:706 

We got Mommy Roasire's pov now, also I imagine them living in new York, the new York suburbs 👇

Say bye bye to Ms.Carrie cause you'll never see her again... or maybe you will?