Chapter 11. Sickies.

I know I said I was gonna make a special chapter but I'm not ready make Leo three so take this😌

Leo's pov:

I laid in mommy and daddy's bed and curled into a tiny ball next to mommy. Daddy was rubbing my back and it felt nice, I felt yucky and still kinda do. Mommy said I had the flu.

It made my food come up and it was very icky. Mommy and daddy just let me sleep with them, so maybe feeling icky is a good thing! Cause I get whatever I want, Except I have to feel icky.

daddy stopped rubbing my back and I turned around to glare at him, "why you stop" I say to him, it hurts my throat and I snuggle back into mommy's booba's she chuckled and rubbed my back.

I don't need daddy anymore since I have mommy who'll rub my back now, I turn to look at him and smile. "I nu need yu anymore daddy" I said while smiling extra large!

He glared at me and shook his head he went back to rubbing my back and I moved more into mommy. She rocked me back and forth like I was a little itsy bitsy baby, it felt nice with the rubbing too.

Mommy sat up but continued to rock me back and forth and daddy kept on rubbing my back. I just shoved my head into her booba's and she grabbed my face and held it out.

"What are you doing baby?" I just stared at her and slammed my head back into her booba's, she made a noise and rubbed her booba's. "Be gentle baby, you don't wanna hurt mommy right?"

I looked up and her and shook my head and she smiled. I smiled back and then daddy coughed, ruining it like he always does! I turned to glare at him, he glared back at me.

I started smiling at him because he looked funny when he glared, I look way more scary then him! Mommy bounced me while still rocking me, I went back to smiling at her.

Daddy sat up and got out of the bed and walked out of the room, I felt like crying because daddy left me while I was feeling icky! Mommy looked down at me, "what's wrong baby?"

I just sniffled and she rocked me, then daddy came back! He was holding a bottle and walked over and sat back down on the bed and grabbed me from mommy and mommy started rubbing my hand.

Daddy started giving me the bottle and I just let him hold it instead of slapping his hand away. He started rocking me back and forth while feeding me the bottle, he made funny faces at me.

I giggled and a little bit of milk came out of my mouth, mommy wiped it away with her thumb and went back to rubbing my foot and smiling at me. I started feeling sleepy.

I closed my eyes and daddy slowly started taking the bottle out of my mouth. I fell asleep feeling a little better and not icky.

------_______--------_______-------______--------______------______-------_____-----

Wc:508