Chapter 9. Grandmommy!

Roasire's pov:

I walked into Leonia's bedroom and turned off the noise machine that helps her sleep. Today Phelio's mom is coming to meet Leo, his father had a business trip but he really wanted to meet her.

He had already accepted the business trip though. My parents live in Seattle, my sister and her husband do also. They adopted a little girl though and she's still settling in.

I picked up Leo and her pacifier fell out of her mouth, I know she's two but I don't want her germy hand going into her mouth. She's a toddler for heavens sake!, they put they're hands everywhere.

She grumbled a little and opened her eyes and glared at me, atleast she opened her eyes I guess. I set her on the ground and she stood up, I walked over to her closet and opened the door.

I grabbed a black dress with a poofy skirt and some black knee high socks. I walked over to her changing table and set them down. I walked over to her and picked her up.

I changed her diaper while she complained about being awake, "wan seep, now" she said. I shook my head and she just glared at me, I out her in the dress and socks.

I picked her up off the changing table and we walked downstairs and into the kitchen. I set her down on the counter and helped Phelio put bacon on a plate, his mother was coming over for breakfast.

I grabbed the plate and carefully brought it over to the Dining table. Phelio brought over more plates of food and set it on the table, I walked back unto the kitchen to grab more plates and to check on Leo.

She was fine on the counter, just ripping off leaves of a plant... Whatever keeps her from not falling off the counter is fine I guess. Even if it means I need a new plant that needs to be grown.

She giggled evily and showed me the leaves while smiling. "Very nice sweetie" I said while smiling, I then picked up another plate and walked back into the dining room and placed the plate down.

Me and Phelio heard a knock on the door and we both turned to look at it, I guess his mother is here. I picked up Leo and put her one my waist and Phelio opened the door.

I could hear them talking in the front room and walked over to the dining room. I set Leo down in her highchair and I could hear Phelio and his mother, Carea coming into the dining room.

She stopped at the entry way and stared at Leo with her mouth wide open. Leo looked at her a smiled while waving, she walked up to Leo and looked at her.

"You are adorable!" Phelio's mother squealed making Leo laugh at her. Carea picked her up and bounced her making Leo giggle, I'm surprised she isn't smacking her.

Leo's Pov:

I giggled as I was bounced by the nice lady, she smells like flowers too. Mommy also smells like flowers. She set me down back in my highchair and out the try back on.

"I'm you're grandmommy sweetie" I waved at her, "Hewo! Me weo" I said while smiling. Usually I'd smack someone if they came near me but she's nice so I'll let her go for now!

Mommy,daddy, and grandmommy sat down all around me. Obviously sense I'm like the best ever! I got some pancakes and bacon, they were super yummy in my tummy!

I shoved some pancake in my mouth and did the mousey noise sense it was super good! Mommy and daddy cook the best, grandmommy was smiling at me and I waved her her.

She ate some pancakes and ucky eggies, Ms.Carrie always tried to make me eat eggies even though I told her no! I thought you were supposed to stop when people said no!?

After breakfast grandmommy had to go, I waved at her and she smiled and held her arms out. Mommy was holding me so she gave me to her and she gave me a big hug!

I hugged her back and she then gave me back to mommy and left, she is really nice! I can't wait to see her again.

Wc: 703

I need a different name for her and Roasire's mom, so help pls- also thanks for 200 followers