hearsay, your honor

Mayson

I woke up on a soft, squishy pillow and arms wrapped around my neck. I groaned and pushed myself further into the pillows and tried to go back to sleep when I heard a voice, "Comfortable?" The voice chuckled from above me.

I opened one of my eyes to see morning Paris with puffed up eyes, messy hair, and a slight blush to her cheeks, staring down at me with a soft smile.

"Extremely, now let me sleep please." I muttered then pulled her closer to me.

"I would but the remote is poking my thigh." Paris yawned innocently. At that, I immediately shot my eyes open and looked up at her.

"What?" She chuckled.

"Nothing." I shook my head and gulped, "Can you please get me a cup of juice please?" I smiled up at her.

She raised an eyebrow at me, "What am I, your servant?" She scoffed.

I didn't respond and just looked up at her with a smile, "Fine." She rolled her eyes then pushed me off of her.

She got up and put her hair into a messy bun, her oversized shirt riding up a bit for me to see the extremely small, satin shorts she was wearing.

I continued staring at the same spot she was in even when she left. After a couple minutes had passed, I shook my head and snapped out of my daze and ran to the bathroom, muttering profanities on the way.

"Stupid thing, why now of all times." I grumbled, looking down at it and turning on a cold shower.

I quickly got in and waited for it to go down. When it finally did I decided I might as well take a shower. I used the body wash already there and smiled to myself when I found it smelt like Paris.

When I got out I looked on the counter to see an unused toothbrush and a fresh towel waiting for me and smiled to myself.

I put on my school uniform from yesterday except the button up because it still had blood on it.

I refrained from putting on my sweater until last to inspect the damage to my torso. The left side of my torso was turning purple and starting to bruise. The cut on my right cheek now has stitches and purple was starting to creep up to my eye. It'll probably leave a scar I thought as I put on my sweater and exited the bathroom.

I found Paris sitting at the edge of her bed, toothbrush in hand and still in the same clothes. She looked up at me with a smile and got up and moved passed me to the bathroom.

She spit out some toothpaste and continued brushing her teeth. I came and followed her in and leaned on the wall behind her with my arms crossed.

"What?" She laughed and looked at me through the mirror.

"Nothing, this just seems very domestic." I grinned.

She rolled her eyes in annoyance but the small smile she had told me she wasn't serious.

When she finished brushing her teeth she turned to me and pushed my shoulder, "Get out, I need to shower." She said.

I squinted my eyes at her, "Can you say that nicely please?"

She put on a sweet smile and batted her eyelashes, "Can you please get the fuck out so I can shower... please?" She said in a sweet voice.

"You know it doesn't make it nicer just cause you said please." I deadpanned.

She rolled her eyes and pointed to her nightstand, "Can you get my phone please?" She asked.

I nodded my hand and turned out of the bathroom, "See that was better. Wasn't so hard, was it?" I said and went to her nightstand but frowned when I saw nothing on it.