five

Sasha Lakeisha Horton | 20
Location: Campus Lounge

After class, I caught Chris in the lounge and I tapped his shoulder and he turned around

"A word?" I raised my eyebrows cus I was pissed.

Before he even answered, I pulled him by his arm and dragged us to a quiet place where we could be alone.

I was shaking cus what the fuck was this?

"What?" he simply said.

"Uh uh. No. We not doing that." I pointed looking blankly at him and he kissed his teeth and turned his to the side a bit.

"What the fuck you want Sasha?" he blankly stared at me. I decided to ignore his attitude cus I would smack him and I wasn't tryna do that.

"What are you doing here?" I said after taking a breath.

"What you think?" he smugly asked.

"Chris I'm not playing with you. What are you doing first of all in Atlanta and second at my fucking school?" I stammered.

"Cus last time I checked you didn't even want tuh go tuh college." I pouted my lips squinting my eyes.

I crossed my arms waiting for his answer when he dry laughed and small smiled.

"Why do you care?" he simply said and I was confused.

"What do you mean why do I care?" I asked squinting his eyes.

He looked around and licked his bottom lip.

"When I came here, I didn't tell you I was coming which shows I obviously don't got shit to discuss with you."

My anger started to calm down as he spoke, really taking in what he was saying.

"And ever since Angel party, we ain't talk neither cus we don't got shit to discuss." he stated and sighed.

"I didn't come all the way ova hea, enrolling into this school for you if that's what you think." he looked me deeply in my eyes.

"And I'm getting bout sick and tired of errybody thinking I would move to another state... for a female."

Hearing that last part hurt a lil. And hearing errything else he said really got me thinking.

Cus he's obviously ova me and him constantly hearing mufuckers say he came here for me is kinda fucked up, like he doesn't care about his own life and he don't got shit else to do but chase.

"Plus you prolly got sum going on fa yaself so again I ask, why do you care?" he looked at me squinting his eyes.

I didn't have a answer for him so I took a beat.

"I-I don't." I simply said and he nodded slowly.

"Aight then." he said softly.

He walked past me out of the lounge and went outside. I took a look back to see where he was headed before my phone chimed.