10 | im sorry

𝐁𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐘

𝐁𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐘.
CHAPTER 10!
im sorry

☀︎☂︎

all of this silence and patience

────── 〔✿〕──────

EMMAS POV!

I WOKE in familiar place, yet it wasnt me bed. opening my eyes i realize where i am.

rylan millers bed.

except rylan isnt in it. thank god.

im actually so confused. i dont know why matt would leave me here. well i know, it cant be a good reason.

the only weird things i really remember form last night is me and and matt almost kissing and talking to rylan in the kitchen.

other than those to events i dont recall much of the last night.

i go downstairs and find rylan asleep on the couch. atleast he's respectful.

i go to the kitchen to find something to eat. although theres probably not much to choose from.

i guess i was being too loud bc rylan suddenly sat up looking towards me. "well goodmoring to you too."

"oh sorry i didn't mean to wake you" im so out of it i can barely think straight.

"well you dont look so great" he says laughing. hes trying to be funny but im just not feeling it.

"yea i feel like shit too" i let out the fakest laugh known to man.

"you can shower upstairs of if you want you can borrow my clothes"

this was the last thing i wanted to do. but i cant go a second longer feeling like shit.

"okay"

"hey rylan?"

"yeah?"

"why did i wake in your bed instead of mine?" for some reason i don't really want to know the answer to this question.

"oh, um.. matt like walked in on us making out.."

i froze at his words, almost falling down the stairs.