Enraged

Hooriya shah,
With a light yawn, she flexed her arms before lazily sitting up. "Good morning kiddo ", her father came with a cup of tea .she groggily opens her eyes and greet her father lovingly.
" Hooriya, get ready for college I'll drop you off today", her father says softly to which she nodded.

"Stop it ", Rubina said furiously to her daughter who is running behind a puppy like a child not caring that she is getting late for university.
"If you do not get ready in 10 mins I'll complain about you to your brother ", Rubina warned her and then smile at her daughter's pale face at hearing her brother's name.
Authors POV'
Irtaza barges into Sherry's study and is amused by seeing him leaning in the chair and lost in his thoughts.
"Ahem..." he cleared his throat to gain his attention but no this man is in another world. I sauntered towards him and give him a light Peck. He give me a look like what the fuck bro and gave me a hard push.
I started to laugh hysterically by holding my stomach. He throws a pen at me and gave me a deadly glare like he will kill me any second.
"Okay okay...cool bro ", I surrendered with amusement and then gave him the file.
Shehryar POV'
Her innocent face and hazel eyes raked my mind from the moment I saw her.
Shehryar Haider, a Mafia king who never gives a second glance to a girl was now attracted to a mere girl. My trance broke when I feel a peck on my cheek. I look at the curious face of Irtaza and gave him a hard push "This bastard will never let me live in peace ". I give him a deadly glare and he surrenders.
He then gives me a file I demanded. I open it hurriedly.
Hooriya shah
21 years, single.
The only daughter of her parents.
Mother died at her birth.
Her father Shah Qureshi teacher at ABC school.
Activities: painting, blogging, spending time with kids.
Instagram: hooriyashah24✨
He immediately searches for her account. Anger rushed in his veins after seeing her account public plus her pictures with boys.
" Here my mind is raked with her innocence but no she is like every other girl. But why I'm so attracted to her? "He asked himself.
Irtaza snapped him out of his thoughts.
"Let me guess, shehryar Haider is in love with a girl." Irtaza mocked
"Shut up!!" shehryar retorted and barked
" Tell Amna that I'll  drop her at University."