The Phone Call

The scenarios that happened in the last 24 hours were playing in her mind. Her mind was in chaos. first, she missed her university then him making her life hell.

10:15 am

I was about to attend Amna's call
When my phone beeps with a message from "your devil".

I was shocked reading the name. When did I save this number on my phone?

I opened the message
"Good morning, Hoor"

I couldn't get who is this.  Who is calling me Hoor?
Within seconds another message popped out on my screen.

" why didn't you go to university today?"

My mouth hung open slightly. How did he know I didn't go to university?  

" It's Shehryar. REPLY ME!!"

Reading his name a shiver runs down my spine. My breathing stopped for a moment.

Terror grips my nerves when my phone rings with his call. My hands shivered. I didn't dare to attend the call. The call ends.

I thought to block him when another message came

" PICK UP THE DAMN Call IF YOU DON'T WANT ME TO VISIT YOU!!"

My heart stopped and sweat popped out of my head at the thought of him coming here.

Again my phone rings. With shivering hands, I attend the call.

" H-hello," I said with a shaky voice.

" Hoor, why didn't you reply to me? Are you okay? " he asked in a calm voice.

My throat clogged up all of a sudden.

"HOOR?" he said but still I couldn't form words to answer him.

" ARE YOU THERE? SHOULD I COME AND CHECK YOU? "

At this, I replied instantly
"Y-Yess, Yes"

" Now tell me Why are you not answering me? "

"I-I am not home that's why I didn't reply. " holding my phone with both hands I said with much difficulty.

He didn't say anything for a minute I thought to cut the call when suddenly he spoke up

" Oh, I see. Then where are you?"
He asks in his deep voice.

My mind went blank. What should I say to him now? My mind thought of lies but my tongue didn't support it.

"Hah, I ASK YOU SOMETHING HOOR?" his loud voice came out of the phone like a growl.

"Must be thinking of lies" Goosebumps formed on my skin at his reply.

"LISTEN TO ME WELL HOOR. DO NOT EVER LIE TO ME. I know you are at your home. "
His baritone voice made her knees weak.

She didn't dare to utter a word.

" Now next time think before lying to me. Because I'm sure you won't like the consequences. UNDERTOOD?" he warned her with a serious voice.

"Y-yes," she said meekly.

"YES WHAT?"

"I won't lie," she said hurriedly.

" Good, LOVE," hearing the endearment from his side her heartbeat escalated.

She was literally in a daze when his next sentence boiled her blood.

" Now be a good girl and send me your picture,"