...

Shehryar got down from his black posh car and straightened his coat. His men greeted him and he gave them a curt nod and went to his office.

His phone rang and he put his phone to his ear.
" Sir, the boy at the cafe was Umer Sheikh, son of Ahmed Sheikh. He was after the madam for two years. He likes her but Madam always refuses him so he starts to threaten Madam. His dead body has reached his father and he is going berserk."

Hearing him he cut the call. A smile formed on his lips.
" I know Hoor, you are not like other women. You have everything I want in my woman. Beauty, intelligence, shyness, submission. Your innocence tempts me to taint you. I'll make you mine by hook or by crook, by love or by hatred."

He entered his study and his guard stopped outside the door. He marched to his table and took his seat.

A man in his early 30s, with a muscular physique, dressed in black entered the room. He stood in front of Shehryar with his forearm folded on his chest. His bulging biceps flexed like coiled steel giving him a more intimidating look.

" You are my most trusted man. I want to give you a task and I hope you will not disappoint me."  Shehryar says with an emotionless face.

" Anything sir, just command," he says with a hoarse voice.

" There is a girl, Hooriya Shah, she is my woman I want you to protect her with your life, you have to follow her wherever she goes, appoint guards near her house for her safety, tell me about her whereabouts now and then, and most importantly if you see any men near her other than his father inform me right away," saying this he dismissed him.

Amna POV'

I walked to the dining area to have a quick breakfast but my hunger died the instant I saw that sour face sitting beside my brother. My eyes met his. My blood rushed to my head when I followed his gaze WTF Man did he just check me out? Creepy dickhead.

With a deep sigh, I took a seat beside Mom. And say, Salam.
" Waalikum salam." my mother says followed by Bhai.

" Amna, how are your studies going? "  Shehryar asked her in a calm voice.

"Well, bhai you know me I always get 1st in class but now there is a girl in my class who beats me to everything. Her name is Hooriya," Shehryar choked his food upon hearing her name.

His mother pats him on his back.
" Bhai, she is the same girl who came in front of our car that day."
Amna without noticing his brother keeps on chanting praises of her.

Shehryar felt proud of her Hoor but nervousness creeping in his veins was so unsettling for him.

After eating her breakfast. She got up, kissed her mom, and was about to leave when Shehryar stopped her
" Amna from now on Irtaza will pick you up and drop you at the university. "
She looks at Irtaza who is busy drinking tea

"But..bhai.." she tried to protest but one glare from Shehryar made her shut her mouth.

" And one more thing you will not leave the university with your friend or alone.And if you want to go anywhere after University then Irtaza will take you ."

Irtaza pov

Shehryar told me about Umer Sheikh's death and my bhabi-to-be. He is sure that Ahmed Sheikh will hurt his family now. So he requested me to guard Amna personally which I accepted.

Sitting beside Sherry I took a toast and was ready to eat when I felt someone glaring at me. I raise my head to see Amna shooting daggers at me. It must be because of our previous encounter.

I unknowingly checked her out. She is again in Western and she looks so fucking beautiful.

 I was really confused about why I was feeling these things towards her. I don't know but I have the urge to see her in shalwar kameez.

The way her expressions changed upon hearing that she had to go with me everywhere was so amusing to me.

Amna sighed defeatingly and stomped to the main door . Shehryar apologized to me for her behavior but it's not like I mind. I followed her and saw her opening the passenger door. I took the driving seat without any word I dropped her off at the university. Her anger still had not vanished when we reached she shut my car's door with so much force that I felt like it would come out of the hinges. OH, My poor car. I smiled at her behavior.

Hooriya POV

I woke up with a call. I looked at the clock and saw it was 10:15 a.m. SHIT I MISSED MY UNI.

Amna's number flash on my screen. I was about to attend when my phone beeped with a message from.......

His possessionजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें