5

Pretty soon after Jaime was gone, the Greyhounds had an away game at Liverpool. Alicia was all set to go, and so were Keeley and Rebecca.

Unfortunately, Higgins was, too. Rebecca put him down by telling him he had to stay and watch over things while she was gone.

The private jet ride there was pretty cool. And the hotel was very nice. Keeley made a couple comments that made her pansexual ass interested, but slightly disappointed when she said it was a joke.

"Fuck..." they heard Rebecca say.

"Are you ok?" Alicia asked.

"It's just... this is Rupert's and my anniversary weekend, and... it's the first one I've spent by myself and—"

"Hey, it's ok." Keeley said. She and Alicia hugged Rebecca.

"You're not by yourself. You got us!" Alicia assured her.

"Thank you... this is a long hug."

"Yup." They said at the same time.

When they let go, the three of them got all comfy in some hotel robes and ordered room service.

Alicia skimmed through a book on the bed as Keeley looked for something to watch on the tv.

"Should I get the concierge to make us a reservation somewhere tonight?!" Rebecca called from her bedroom.

"We should go somewhere fancy." Alicia said.

"Shipleys steak house is unmatched in its cuisine and ambiance." Keeley said a bit weirdly.

"Nice, I need some meat in me in a non sexual way." Alicia remarked, thinking nothing of it.

"Does 8 work for you both?!" Rebecca asked.

"Yeah!" Alicia called.

"The business center is open 24 hours a day!" Keeley said.

"The fuck?" Alicia looked up. Keeley had her jaw dropped next to her with the remote in her hand. On the tv was her, with funny 90s hair and makeup giving tourist info on the hotel channel.

Rebecca came in and joined them on the couch, just as confused and shocked.

"I don't even remember doing this..." said Keeley quietly.

"Maybe that's a good thing." Alicia told her.

Rebecca turned it off. "Right, enough of that. This weekend is moving forward. When that champagne gets here, we're all going to get drunk, have a nice meal, and leave the past in the past. Sound good?"

"Sounds fucking great."

"Yay, alcohol!"

There was a knock and Rebecca went to get it, thinking it was the champagne. A woman walked in holding some.

"Ello, Stinky!"

Alicia didn't know who she was, but instantly liked her when she said "fuck Rupert."