13

Alicia and Jaime's relationship had started wonderfully. It was all the elements of their friendship, but closer and more intimate.

They decided to do a thing on match days where they wouldn't touch or kiss until after the game, and if Richmond won...

Wink wink.

If they didn't, then they decided it would just be a small scale date after the game with a lot of physical touch. That has yet to happen due to a win streak, which was very fun for the both of them.

Unfortunately, every birth of a couple demands the death of another, so Jack and Keeley broke up because Jack was being an ass over Keeley's spicy video being released.

Since Alicia liked being a good friend, she was gonna sleep over at her place tonight to help her get over Jack.

Jaime was dropping her off. They pulled up in front of her house. Alicia went to open the car door.

"Ah, don't you dare!" Jaime rushed out of the car and went around the front to open it for her. She stepped out. "You don't have to bother with menial shit like that when I'm with you."

"Keep it up and I'm gonna wanna do some sexy butler role play."

She gave him a kiss, Jaime taking her hand after pulling away.

"I need to tell you something. I want to be completely honest with you. That video of Keeley... it was for me. From when we were together. I'd deleted it off me phone, but someone still got ahold of it. I just wanted to tell you."

"Aw, thanks for telling me. I appreciate it." She kissed the back of his hand while it was still in hers and she led them to Keeley's front door, Jaime holding her overnight bag.

"That's actually really hot, the way you communicate and be open and respectful and shit."

"Yeah?"

"Oh yeah. I'm gonna have to do something about that tomorrow."

When Keeley opened the door, she hugged her and gave Jaime one last kiss goodbye before going to change, leaving him to talk to Keeley about how sorry he was about the video.

So, the breakup stages. This was Keeley's second time going through them.

The first stage was crying. Healthy, useful to get all the emotions out. This time around, it was less sadness crying and more anger crying.

The second stage was listing all the red flags and things you didn't like about the second party. Keeley was able to do it much easier this time.

Stage three was burning any triggers. They threw in some extra for-funsies stuff in the fire.

Stage four was singing and dancing to breakup songs. Lots of Taylor Swift was going on, and the occasional SZA.

And the final stage, the fifth, was watching girl revenge movies while eating. Fun and helpful experience all around.

Some of the Greyhounds were splitting up for some international matches. Jaime was playing for England at Wembley, and Alicia could not be more proud or more excited for him.