Killua Is In Your Bathroom?

You scan the tv room where you told Killua to be. Killua's not there, earlier he clearly mentioned he would be watching tv and finding a movie while you were going to McDonald's. You place the food down on the table and immediately go look for Killua. You run to the living room and look everywhere, he's not in the living room either. Then you think "hmm, Killua is probably in the kitchen grabbing snacks because he's always hungry for chocolate robots, but little does he know that you hid them so he could stop stealing them 24/7" that thought made you sure that he was scrambling around in the kitchen, but when you look around, he was not in the kitchen. You were very surprised by the fact that he wasnt there. You look in the living room's bathroom but he was nowhere to be seen there so you checked the guest room bathroom as well but he was not there. You go upstairs to your room and here shuffling noises coming from the bathroom. "Killuaaa?" You say as you search your room. There is no response but the shuffling noises continue. You follow the sound and figure that it's leading to YOUR bathroom. The door was shut and you heard the noises coming from there. "KILLUA WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY BATHROOM THE GUEST BATHROOM IS ACROSS THE HALL IT'S WAY CLOSER THAN THIS ONE YOU KNOW!?" You say while violently knocking on the door. "Huh?" Killua says. "I didn't expect you coming home so early-" His voice sounded different like if somebody was pinching his nose. That's when you swung the door open. When you saw what he was doing you couldn't believe your eyes.