Looking Through His Phone

you sit on the toilet with his phone, unlocking it and going straight to his messages to see if Gon actually dared him to put the period products all over his body. You go to his messages with Gon and scroll a little but Gon never dared him to do that. You mumble, "I knew he was lying..." Out of curiosity you scroll through his other chats and see a group chat with Gon, You, and... Hisoka? You click on that chat and see Killua and Hisoka arguing since Hisoka hacked into the group chat. You run to the bathroom where Killua is and you say "Phew, I finally found you!" As you were trying to cover up the fact that you were on his phone. You grab your phone and look for the group chat with Killua, Gon, and Hisoka. You had the good idea to send the pictures of Killua covered in period products to that chat. Killua had no idea that you did this since his phone was still in the bathroom.

You innocently put your phone away and face Killua, you gave up on asking him why he had the period stuff all over him, now you wanted to just take them off and eat the McDonalds since it's probably cold by now. "Anyways" you say as you pull the tampons out of his nose and take the one period cup off of his cheek since the other one was down stairs somewhere. "Darn, we need to take these pads off quickly since the food is cold now" you say as you grabbed one of the pads on his legs and yank it off. "OWWW!" Killua yells. "Welp, you're gonna have to take them off at one point" you tell him as you chuckle a little.