The Last Part

"You know what, I'll just do something real quick..." You say in a sneaky way as you grab two pads that are on his legs. "3... 2.. 1." And you YANK the pads off and immediately grab some on his arms and rapidly yank them off. You yank them all off until there's no more pads on his arms or legs (btw it kinda ripped some of his arm/leg hair off). Killua let's out a big wheeze when you yank them off and he holds his arms in front of his face. "I look like a girl now.." He says in a shocked way. "Well, suck it up. You were the one who used up all my pads to do that-" You tell him as you reach the last pad which is on his neck and you pull it out. Killua remains silent for a little and then you grab his hand and take him down stairs. "We were supposed to watch the movie and have McDonalds like a while ago" You tell Killua while pointing at the little McDonalds box that was laying on the table still.

"FOOD!!" Killua instantly yells as he notices the box on the table and runs to it. You set up the TV and put a random movie that's on Killua's watchlist. "okay now open the box and get the food ready, I already have a movie" you say as you jump on the bed. "Coming!" Killua jumps on the bed as well with the box of food. You open the box up and open the chicken nuggets and eat one. Killua grabs a box of fries and happens to get the box that you ate out of (before the whole thing started) and he looks at you and holds up the empty box of fries. "There's more!" You tell him while pulling another box of fries and shoving a handful in his mouth. You guys start laughing and after some time, you put your head in his shirt like you always do. But you realize, there was tampons shoved between his abs and there was pads on his back and his chest. "Seriously..." You say as you start laughing.