First Meeting

Today is very busy day for Vinet Group of co. Cuz today is the launching day of their most big and popular summer clothing collection . And here is a lot of models for today's ramp walk. So hade of this department Miss,Aoi ask everyone to get ready for the event, and also ask Rain to check out the model's and their outfits.So Rain is also nervous cuz it's his first event after joining Vinet group of co. and also it's a big dream for him to work here,so when he got the chance to work here he is in cloud 9 .And the reason of his most happyness is the Vinet group of co. is a very big and popular co., not only in Thailand but also in the world wide. But behind his happiness this is not the real reason cuz he has a big crush on the company owner Payu Vinet Chirawat  .

So today he is very nervous cuz his co-worker Title told him that today Mr.Payu also joined this event, and after joining the company as a staff it's the first time when Rain going to face his crush i mean Payu Vinet .And all of the staff including Rain also knows that Payu is a very strict person , and he can't tolerate any wrong things in his work, he always wanted his work to be perfect cuz he as well as a most perfectionist men .

But here is a big problem arises cuz their main model Tharn is absent, and no one can't able to contact him. So Miss Aoi ask Rain to find Tharn as soon as possible, as well as the show time is coming soon. But after trying so harder Rain can't able to find Tharn at all . Now whole department is under stressed that how they can manage the situation and other hand if their boss knows about that what is happening here then he surely fired all the staff. And that's why their manager ask Rain to participate as a model in Tharn's place. Hearing such things Rain's throats getting dry and he felt like he is a lack of oxygen to inhale. But he have no option as ther manager and team leader forces him to do that, that's why at least he aggres with them, and everyone getting very happy to hear this, and they take Rain to the dressing room for getting him ready.

Meanwhile Payu reaches the fashion show as it is time for the fashion show to start, with his dark and arrogant aura. And everyone getting startled by looking at Payu ,, all the models whether boy or girl looking him with o shape face , cuz he is looking so much handsome with his black tuxedo, white shirt and he tide his hair behind ,, many people looking at his with lustfull eyes.....

But our CEO is not bothered by any of these things because he doesn't care about these things cuz he have his different aura. So, after comming here he talk with the Miss Aoi and Mr. Suppot about the arrangement as his secretary Mr.Sahu already gathered all the information about this fashion show.

So after taking seat the host announced about starting the fashion show and gradually all models coming on the stage one by One, but here our Rain is looking like a fluff ball is his red and black outfit,, everyone is passing compliment him that this dress is only made for him....

But Kushal can't contain his fear and excitement as he will face Nihar for the first time today, and he is the show topper of today's event. Thats when he heard the host is calling his name, that means its the time for him . So he walked towards the stage with his hardly betting heart like a drum. But all the support of his co workers finally he can walk on the stage, but suddenly he is very disappointed after not seeing his CEO infront of him.so he thinks that this time luck is not with him....

Me: but i know your luck is still with you 😉😉
R: shut up you author,, i will kill you
Me: okay then , today i will not introduce your crash with you...
R: no, no, no , dear, i know you are a sweet baby girl
Me:😏😏😏😏

Thinking this, he is about to leave the stage with his heavy heart, But maybe fate had something else in his mind, cuz exactly same time Rain's foot slipped and he fall down from the stage, that's why Rain closes his eyes tightly by fear that he is fall on ground. But he felt that a strong hand hold him tightly, so he slowly opened his eyse and looking up and wanna to see his saviour face. But his heart is ready to jump out from his body after seeing the men, cuz he is non other than his crush and the company owner Mr.Payu . Everyone getting shocked by this sudden action, and startled after seeing this that their boss holding Khush tightly in his chest by grabbing little's waist . And for Payu he can't get off his eyes from this boy whome he is holding close to him,And they were so close that the two could hear each other's heartbeats,and for sometime's ,the world is stop for them, But this boy's scared eyes and his quivering lips surprised Nihar like he never had before.And what to say about Kushal, he couldn't take his eyes off his crush and his heart was very trumbling because of fear that what would happen now but he didn't have the ability to think about anything more than that.

But Payu soon regains consciousness and realizes what he is doing in which results Payu releasing Rain, only to which Rain falls to the ground and Payu stands with his hands in his pockets.and his secretary runs to him. But for this sudden action Rain looking at Payu's with his trumbling eyes, cuz he can hear all the gossip's around him, that everyone says that he intentionally falls on CEO's lap to impress him. But it's not true,, but no one can have courage to say this infront of their boss, who is standing here with his annoying, blank face expression.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Thanks for reading guy's,, i hope you like the story and once again I wanna to say sorry for my mistake 🙏,, plz pardone me.. and don't mad at me for my mistake, and also if you guy's like the story plot then don't forget ro comment and give a star to my story...... Thank you.