Threating 😏

Welcome to a new chapter with a new twist 🪢😌

Rain forgets to taking breath After feeling Payu's breath in his collar bone and standing like a statue.But suddenly he opened his eyes hearing a rough voice who ask him that what are he doing here. Rain looks at straight to Payu, who now standing infront of him with a annoying blank face expression. After seeing Payu Rain started to get scared any wanna to open his lips to say something. But Payu again say's to him that get out from my room, now tears comes out from Rain's beautiful eye's and he about to leave, but Payu hold his hand and said to him in his hears voice that don't even try to speak anyone that what is happening here otherwise you will fired from your job the next morning. Rain gets hurts by Payu's word's cuz he like Payu so much and day by day his like us turned into love. So , he hurriedly left from Payu's room and after closing the door of Payu's room he gathers himself and bring a smile on his face and comes down to everyone. But in his heart he is wanna cry loudly cuz he don't know why Payu is behaving like this with him, he is just use the bathroom unknowingly.

Here Payu felt so bad after behaving like this with Rain, cuz he don't want to do that , but his inner insecurity is bigger then anything. He thinks that when he knew that today Rain is coming to his house with Sky , from Prapai when he made a phone call to his boyfriend for their plane's success.So,Payu decided to made Prapai fool and escape from his grip.Cuz he madly wanna to see his baby boy,but still he didn't know the reason that why he felt like this towards Rain.He slaps his hand on the basin to control himself cuz he is regretting for his behaviour,but now he can't do anything,and he also feels so helpless after seeing tears on his angel's beautiful eyes.So,he decided that he should do something about this matter and should figure out that what is his feelings for Rain,why he felt like this,cuz he never felt like this for anyone,he always covers himself with his dark awra. He is on his deep thoughts suddenly he hears smiling sound from outside, that's why he peeps out through the door and try to find out the destination of this sound, so he saw that his family and his baby boy seeting with eachother and laughing loudly, other time may be he should definitely be angry by this noise but now when he saw a cute smile on Rain's face he just look at his face and forget everything.

Rain is feeling very happy with his Pee , and newly made darling Ying , who is too sweet and Rain likes her deep brown eyes which is filled with a lot of love and care, so for sometime he forgot about his sadness, cuz everyone is so sweet and caring towards him, he felt like home just in one day.Rain is in his thoughts when Kamon ask him to do dinner with them as they knows that Payu is not in home cuz Prapai said to them that he can't able to find Payu, so everyone thinks that may be Payu is gone somewhere for his own work. Rain denied to do that but no-one is not ready to leave him without having lunch, so Rain agrees with everyone, here Payu is back to his room cuz he knew very well That if he goes in front of everyone now, they will especially Rain will be afraid of him , so he decides to stay in his room.

So, after having lunch Rain wanna to go his home and Sky and Prapai wanna to give ride to Rain, but Rain says he can manage to go his room, but everyone not willing to gave permission to Rain to do that cuz it's late. But Rain insist so they agrees with Rain and Rain say's good bye to everyone and leaves from there. But when he Came out from the mansion he didn't get any taxi or cab , cuz it's too late, and the area is reserved for rich people's. So he decided to walking as he didn't bother those nice people again.So,when he is about to walk suddenly a car came and stopped infront of him, for which Rain startled, but he freezed when he saw the owner of this car, and it's Payu, who offer's him to set into the car, but Rain didn't want to do that, but he can't say no to this person, so he aggres with a heavy heart. Payy smirked again to see his Baby's condition and drive his car slowly, cuz after seating on the Car Rain falls asleep for exaust .

After sometime Payu reached at Rain's house, as he already gathered all information about Rain. So, Payu unbuckle Rain seat belt and side his hair from his forehead and put a little kiss and say's sorry to him for his hears behaviour. But as Rain is in a deep sleep he can't feel anything what is happening with him. Payu smiles looking at his baby boy's face and called Rain . Rain sitting up and looking to Payu as dumb face, after seeing Rain's face Payu could hardly control his laughter, and said leave to his car. Now Rain understood the situation and hurriedly step out to the car when he heard that Payu said to him that If he goes late to the office tomorrow, he will get punishment.Rain drop his jaw after hearing this and in this time Payu left from there, so Rain slowly enters his house and after fresh up he go to the bed and starts thinking about his whole day but after sometime he again falls asleep, but here Payu still can't able to take sleep Because Rain's thoughts are not going through Payu's mind.  But after some time while doing this, Payu finally fell asleep with a cute smile in his face, which is rare.

Note: I know i can't able to right properly but what should I do 😞,i tried so hard but still......., Okay never mind, plz keep trying to understand and imagine what i am trying to say  in this part. Good night guy's, see you soon 😍😍🔜.