Rude Boss

★can you plz ignore my grammatical mistakes 🥺★

Rain is too sad seeing his crush like this and he totally forgot to stand up. Suddenly a boy comes to him and help him to stand up , so Rain looks beside him that who is helping him and he noticed a cute,cheerful boy next to him, who is smiling to him. So Rain also smiling after seeing his smile, that time the boy scolding Payu and saying him that how rude you are, how can you throw him like this, you arrogant meane.

Rain is startled after hearing this boy's word's, cuz still he knows that no one i mean no one can rise their voice on Payu. So he looking at his boss's face with his puppy eye's, then he noticed that his boss is not angry after being scolded.But he told someone that, hei, you should control your boy otherwise i can throw him from my office. Now, Rain is looking that direction where Payu looks and say's those words and now again he notice another handsome cheerful person , who is slowly came to them and grab the boy's waist standing next to him.And said to his boss that Oh! Come on Payu, my baby is saying truth, can't you just be a little bit of romantic, otherwise every people called you a old unromantic person after few day's.
After hearing this Payu shook his head with a disbelief reaction and left from there, without spending any kind of word's.And this two boy's are laughing loudly.Rain is like in his coma state after seeing all this things, and seeing Rain standing like this previous boy came to him and ask him are you all right? Rain regains his consciousness and passed a smile to the boy and assured him that he is all right, and confusingly looking at them. So, the boy came after here he introduced the other boy, that his name is Peat Soikham...

( Sky Soikham ... isn't he looks cute 😍)

And he is my lover. And for me my name is Prapai Kittibun... And i am Payu's friend and also his business partner.

(Prapai Kittibun....Is he looking handsome 😌)

Rain is very happy after knowing such a cheerful person and say's hello to them. But Sky came and hugged him, which make the little boy shocked. And here Prapai pulled Sky to him and says to him with his innocent face that, baby, how can you hugged another person without me. Sky slaps his over possessive boyfriend's arm's and ask Rain can you be my friend i don't have any friends to gossip about my creepy boyfriend and his rude friend. Rain is so overwhelmed after hearing Sky and quickly he agrees to Sky.
But, suddenly his manager calls him for his pending work so Rain try to go but Sky hold his hand and say's that they should exchange their phone no. for further communication,so after exchanging their no Rain hurriedly back to his work.
And here Prapai takes Sky and go to Payu's cabin. Here Payu is lost in his thoughts about the new boy, and he thinks that how can i hold this boy in my arms and why my heart is beating so fast when i am close to him, my heart is not like that in the past, so what's wrong with me. Am i caught any disease.

Me: Ohh.. no no Payu you are not sick,,,,
P: what do you mean author....
Me: actually, u are in love 😍😍...
P: Go to hell with your fuking mouth author, others i will throw u in garbage trunk...
Me: okay,u will call me soon, you nerd..
P: whatever...
Me:😏😏😏😏

Suddenly Payu get's startled by his friends actions who is kinda slapping is his checks. So , Payu looks at Prapai with his done face, and try to scold him. But Prapai stops him and says to him that, no, no, no my dear friend, i know you are lost in your dream with this new boy, right? Payu starts coughing after hearing his friend , seeing such condition of his friend Prapai and sky smirk. But, Payu again not try to spend any kind of words to his friend and his boyfriend too, and went from his cabin, cuz he knew that now if he says anything to them it's worthless.
But here Prapai and sky make their plan try to bring close Payu and Rain. Cuz both of them notice that Payu and Sky have their own Spark between themselves. And they also clearly know that ,,No matter how much he tries to make himself look hard, but in his inside he is completely alone and he wants someone who can love him deeply and unconditionally and take care of him .So they planned to include Payu's elder sister and his grandmother in their plans as they know that Payu can't say no to his loved once .

So can Prapai and Sky bring Payu and Rain close to eachother,, let's see what happens and how they did it...

Note : Again i am sorry for my spelling mistakes and grammatical mistakes too,, but here i hope you guy's ignore it and try to enjoy the story.... So if you like to read it then leave a comment for me and give me a little cute star ⭐✨✨✨......

So see you soon guy's 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰.