2

Day of the engagement

It was finally the day when the families would be merged as one, and hopefully, the feud between them would also dilute.

Reporters were filled outside the venue to capture the unexpected couple who were the hot topic for the past month.

What even surprised the press even more was that the wedding was held at the same weekend after the engagement.

The Kim's came out their car slowly as the reporters began to take shots after shots.

The crowd gasped when they saw the beauty who stood between his parents.

Since Taehyung was not into business, the press and headlines would only focus on Mr. Kim and sometimes his wife, so seeing him close, was shocking.

Taehyung bowed to each one, making the crowd satisfied and amused by the amount of politeness.

That night, they gave him a nickname 'angel' for the respect he showed and the way his beauty outshined the night.

He wore a simple two-piece white satin suit with the top extended into a long trail at the back.

His hair was curled and bounced as he bowed, not forgetting the rare smile he gave.

With that, the family entered Jeon's mansion, who welcomed them at the door.

Taehyung looked up when his future fiancé introduced himself using a deep satori accent, no cheerful tone present, just monotone.

The man wore a two-piece black satin suit with his inside shirt buttons opened to show his muscular chest that poked out.

Overall, he was handsome minus the constant frowns that settled on his chiseled, shaped face.

Taehyung was brought out his reverie when his future fiancé stood next to him, close enough that he got a whiff of his cologne that enhanced his manliness further.

"May I?"

Jungkook spoke, looking expectingly at the smaller boy who stood confused.

Taehyung, who looked at him, then noticed that Jungkook was gesturing his hands as if to place it on his waist, a gentleman Taehyung thought.

With his thoughts, Taehyung shyly smiled as he nodded, his cheeks powdered baby pink as he felt rough hands slide their way onto his slim waist.

"Jungkook, you guys can go ahead and speak with some of the guests before the ceremony begins."

Mr. Jeon spoke gruffly, gesturing to mix into the crowd.

To be continued