25.

The wedding went on. This time, instead of the insane circus media, it was in Japan in a beautiful Japanese garden. Susan wore a lovely white kimono. Alicia, Layla, Ingrid, and I also got to wear kimonos that were each a different color. Mine was light green with some blue on it. Layla's mom also got to attend the wedding.

The same minister from before began the wedding sermon when Reed's PDA started beeping. Reed pulled it out and quickly read it. Susan turned to him wondering what was up, figuring there was another catastrophic event that the five of us needed to deal with.

"What is it?" she asked.

"Venice is sinking into the Adriatic," Reed replied.

"Oh, boy, That's a biggie," Ben remarked.

"Aw, man! That's on my travel list," Layla sighed.

I patted her hand assuring her that we'd prevent the floating ancient city from sinking.

"Could we just skip to the end?" Susan asked turning to the minister not wanting to leave without being officially married.

The guy went to the middle of the speech.

"No, the very end," Reed corrected him.

The minister asked for the rings. Ben handed them to Reed and there was the ring exchange.

"Oh, yeah. I now pronounce you man and wife," the minister announced, "And you may kiss the bride."

Reed and Susan kissed. All of us smiled at the sight.

"Okay," Susan smiled afterward, "We should get outta here."

"Yeah," Reed nodded, and both ran towards the Fantasticar.

"Gotta go, hon," Ben turned to Alicia and kissed her.

It turned out that both of them got hitched shortly after the events. Again, it made me happy that my brother had the true love of his life, who saw him from the inside and out.

Johnny took my hand and both of us followed the others. 

"Wait!" Layla yanked me from his grip

"Sue's gonna throw the bouquet," Ingrid added.

"Right," I grinned and got into a crowd with the other single women with Layla and Ingrid.

"Ready?" Susan turned to us.

The girls and I giggled and smiled. She turned around and threw the bouquet toward our group. Right in midair, it caught on fire and landed on the ground already charbroiled. Layla, Ingrid, and I looked over at Johnny stating the obvious.

"Sorry," he apologized, "Reflex."

I shook my head and got on board the Fantasticar and the five of us took off.

"Go save Venice!" Layla called out over the engine noise.

The Fantasticar split into three and we sped off to save the floating city.

It would be a few weeks after we saved Venice from sinking when Johnny popped the question to me, and I replied with a big yes to him. Ben couldn't stop crying on the day of the wedding six months later. My big bro was emotional from mainly seeing me, his baby sister getting hitched and giving me away. Alicia assured him that I wouldn't be far from him and I was always near. Plus, Susan was pregnant at the time and Reed was being extremely cautious around her.

Plus, Ingrid got to perform a song during the reception. She's always had an incredible set of pipes, which was the reason she won every karaoke contest! 

Soon, Reed and Susan welcomed their son, who they named Franklin in honor of Johnny and Susan's late father. 

One morning, I woke up feeling sick and puked in the bathroom. Thankfully, Susan gave me some pregnancy testers, and managed to use one. After a few minutes, the results came out positive.

"What's up, snowberry?" Johnny asked as he opened the door.

"Brace yourself, firestorm," I informed him and showed him the tester.

The moment Johnny read that I was positively pregnant, he looked like he was about to faint but composed himself.

"You'll all right?" I asked nervously.

"This is great!" he smiled, "I can't believe we're having a baby." Johnny lifted me off my feet and hugged me, "Another snowberry, or little fireball."

I giggled at the cute nicknames for our future child.

Even though both of us were polar opposites, we were alike in several ways.