Ch.2 The Birthday

"Hello" talking
'Hello' thinking
*Hello* call
/Hello text

I rushed to make this chapter hope it's good

Pov (Y/n)

???: /Hey are you almost here

(Y/n): /I'll be there in approximately 10 minutes

/Has everyone already arrived

???: /Yeah, we're just waiting for you now

(Y/n): /Then ill send you the reservation number so you guys can go in first

???: /Sure

(Y/n): /#8ICQX6 and it should be under (Y/n) (L/n)

???: /Ok we will be inside

/Want me to order your drink

(Y/n): /get me a (F/d)

???: /Ok

Why am I running late?

One I'm not running late. Everyone just got there like 20 minutes too early. Two I had to pass by the pharmacy to pick up my medicine and there was a long line.

So now I'm technically running late by around 30 minutes despite on paper being on time, which makes it appear like I don't have regard for other people's time. It makes me seem rude.

bothersome

Loading time Skip . . .

Tip - Doing damage is considered optional in combat

Restaurant . . .

Finally, in front of the restaurant I have a dilemma. Where do I leave The Shield?

The Shield is what I call the tower shield I use it as a mode of transportation, defense, attack, and other functions.

I got it custom-made, and most people would consider it too much.

It is 6 feet long and 2 ½ feet wide with a thickness of 6 inches. It is made purely out of grade 4 steel and weighs around 1 ton or 2112.48 lb.

I could leave it here and hope no one tries to take it.

If they can.

So, it's decided ill leave it out here against the wall and hope no one takes it.

With that, I walk in and say that I'm here with the reserved table and am lead-in. That is after showing identification as proof that I am who I say to be.

With that, I get to the table to see that everyone at least is dressed to the level of the establishment.

(Y/n): "Good afternoon, everyone excuse me for my lateness. Time seems to have escaped me"

???: "Hey (Y/n) don't worry about it. come, Sit"

(Y/n): "I thank the birthday girl for granting me amnesty"

After speaking, I bow to add more embarrassment to the birthday girl and my friend. Seraphine

Seraphine: "Stop with all that and just hurry up and sit"

So I sat.

After all, there would be plenty of time to embarrass her later in the day. Especially when I get the waiters to sing happy birthday to her.