🍂 (4)

After that night.. Meerab didn't talk nor tried to interact with him...Both were living in different rooms as meerab asked him to do it..the differences were increasing ...the feelings were unsaid..and murtasim's fear was coming true when she called Waqas..to take her Karachi...

Getting scared that she might leave any time..he called mariyam..as was his last hope ...

Mariyam insisted meerab to stay for few more days ...and being emotionally attached with her ..after so much insistence of mariyam..meerab agreed to stay ...

" Bhai pareshan na ho ..? Sab theek ho Jayega .."

Maryiam took seat .. besides murtasim..who sat on the terrace looking at the sky ...

Murtasim who heard mariyam's voice swallowed a lump .. hiding his tears from...mariyam...

" Bhai app ro rahe hai ...? "

Mariyam asked as she saw his eyes..which he was trying hard to hide from him...while murtasim nodded in negative..

Mariyam felt bad ...she couldn't imagine her one mistake would make suffer this much...both her dear one's.. his Bhai and bhabhi were protecter of her ..her one mistake costed them so much..both were vulnerable...she couldn't see khan murtasim Khan crying...alone ..his feared face said it all ..

" Jhoot maat bole Bhai ...dekhe idhar.."

Mariyam cupped his face and made turn towards her..

" Maine Meerab ko kho diya mariyam..."

He said ... swallowing another lump in his throat.. he continued..

" Meri Meerab sabse alag hai ...jisko bhi chahati hai Siddat se chahati hai..aur jisne usse taqleef di hai..unse muhh moad leti hai ..Maine uska Dil toad diya hai ..uski mohabbat ko nafrat mai maine badla hai ..woh kitni bhi jiddi ho , jaghdalu ho .. batameez ho...par mai janta hu ...usse...uska Dil moam ki tarah hai ...ek bacche jaisa ..masum......Jo humesha apno ko chaha hai usne..."

He Said looking towards sky ...and continued..

" Par abb jaise lagta hai ..woh kisi ko apne pass nahi rakhna chahti....aur kyu..? Woh sahi hai mariyam...! Haar ek Insaan ghunegar hai uska ..aur uss list Mai abb Mai bhi hu.. "

He said with heavy heart reminiscing his moments with her ..how used to they fight on small small things ..how her serene face used to make his tiredness go away..how she used to take care of his small things..which he got to know very lately...like his medicines...his belongings..his allergy..

He anger was her care ...he got to know very lately... how could he bear her absence once she will leave...? Was the fear building in his heart constantly...

" theek kaha apne bhai ...woh bahut ro rahi thi .....jabe mai unke kamre mai agyi..."

Listening this he got worried and suddenly got up ..saying..

" Kya .. meerab..ro...? Main Jake atta hu..! "

He was about to go when Mariyam stopped him..