💫(4)

" Meerab maine kaha na ..Hum jarur ek honge ...dekho maine apna wada pura kiya ..dekho .."
Rohel said in his loud tone That maa begum could hear it while haya smirked ...as her and rohel's plan was going perfect ..

Maa begum witnessed everything..while meerab was so shocked and rohel holding was so tight that she couldn't get from his embrace... she saw maa Begum witnessing everything..the fear travelled through her spine and with a great force she pushed rohel ...that he falls pn the ground

" Yeh kya kar rahe ho rohel ? "
She said angrily..while rohel immediately replied playing his card

" Kya kar Rahi ho Meerab..? Tumne ho toh kaha tha ...aajao ..mai tumhare saath Jana chahti hu... murtasim ko choadke ..wahi kar raha hu meerab "
He said standing up and kept his hands on meerab's shoulders..

" Bakwas bandh karo " meerab said and jerked his hands from her .." aur mujhe chune ki himmat na karna..Nikalo isse " she warned when maa begum interrupted

" Niklana toh tumhe hai meerab ..Kitni bagairat ho na tum ? "

Maa begum fumed ..and her this time scared meerab ..

" Mere khaandan ki ijjat nikaldi tumne ...jara bhi sharam nhi ayi ..yeh sab karte hue ..Ishq ladate hue ? Khaani kehlane ke layak bhi nahi ho tum.."

Maa begum said ..when again haya interrupted..

" Maa begum..Yeh ladki toh bahut Besharam hai ..dekho .. internet pe hamare khaandan ka majak ban Raha hai ..."

Saying so she shows her phone.. where rohel and Meerab pics were going viral..maa Begum eyes widened and she fumed... without any thought she left from the place and went inside the house ..

Meerab was shocked hearing her being viral with rohel and she with much difficulty walked towards haya and snatched her phone ..

Seeing her with rohel ..and the people commenting her character broke her heart..and tear made their ways from her eyes . She knows that this would be so much difficult to clear everything now ..she was hell tired of these things ..

When she saw haya laughing at her ..and rohel to approached her ..

" Dekho na Jaan ..kya kuch nhi karna pada mujhe...Tumhe pane ke liye .."
Rohel said trying holding her hand ...when she suddenly slapped him ... making him go mad ..

" Itna kaise gir gaye rohel ? Maine saaf kah tha tumse mujhse dur rehna ...aur tum ? Iss haya ke saath? Chii "
Saying so shee spat on his face..

" Mere character pe dag lag Diya rohel ...? U were my best friend? " She said in broken voice..when rohel held her neck with great force .. saying

" Tumhe kyu nahi samjh ata ..Main tumse kitna pyar karta hoon..kyu Meerab..tum sirf meri ho...aur mujhe koi bhi rok nahi sakta " he said losing his senses and his hold was tightening around her neck ..meerab was feeling hard to breathe..

Haya was standing there was watching everything as if ..her every wish was fulfilled

Meerab was trying to escape from his hold ..but all was in vain..as she was so injured and her fractured hand was not at all helping her...She felt like she was on her last breathe