Epilogue 💫

" shhhhh ..avaz nahi karna okay ? "

Murtasim shushed his 5 year old little boy Rehan who just nodded cutely..his head up and down and put his finger on lips obeying his dad . murtasim didn't dare to even put the lights on as it may wake meerab ..so they were adjusting with phone's flashlight.

Both father and son duo has escaped from Their room just to have the icecream and the dark chocolate which was clearly banned for them ..They were only allowed to eat once a week ..

" Par dad agar mom dekh legi toh ? "

He asked cutely and murtasim smiled and picked him in his arms and made him sit on the kitchen counter beside the fridge

" Sulake hi aya hu ..Warna Hitler Hume khane deti kya ?"
Murtasim said and Rehan chuckled.

" Dad ..jaldi .. icecream"
He said pointing towards the fridge
And murtasim removed the box which was bought by him today and he kept hidden in the fridge so that meerab couldn't notice

Removing the icecream..he took the spoon for both of them and forwarded a Spoonful icecream for his little khan ..

Rehan took the bite and smiled widely and gave a long kiss on his cheek saying

" I love you baba ! Mumma se bhi jyada "

Rehan said ..

" I know..Main hu itna Loving..kya ho Karu ..Warna tumhari mom mujhpe flat kaise hoti "
Murtasim replied..and Rehan nodded

He was about to forward another Spoonful icecream when they both heard a sound

" Accha..Yeh baat hai murtasim?"
Meerab asked making both of them shocked and immediately the box of icecream fell from murtasim's hand listening her voice ..

While Rehan immediately jumped and hids under the kitchen counter to get himself saved ..

Meerab switching on the light comes near to murtasim and crossed her arms raising her one eyebrow

" Kya keh rahe the ? Flat huh ? "
She asked while murtasim smiled and cried in his mind for getting caught like this ..

" Nahi toh Jaan ..! Kuch bhi ..! Rehan bol Raha woh sab ! "
He said defending himself and pointed towards Rehan ..who was nowhere found in his sight..

Rehan shocked hearing his name ..as how his father blamed him easily..

" Haan woh toh pata hai mujhe..ki kon kya keh raha tha ..aur woh Shaitan kaha chupa hai ?"

Meerab bends and sees Rehan hiding cocooning himself in small area ..

" Hehe Mumma...dekho Maine dad ko dundh liya "

Rehan said..
"Rehan khan ne murtasim khan ko hide and seek mai pakad hi liya "
He added making murtasim shock

" Accha janab "
Meerab asked

" Jee ha ..Mom app mujhe kaam maat samjhe ..Rehan khan hu ..kisi se nahi darta "