XIV

Gᴏ ᴏɴ ᴋɪss ᴛʜᴇ Qɪ

Though their time apart wasn't coming up just yet, Blade found himself in M/n's room a lot more often, be it just them two or joined by Silver and Kafka

Though their time apart wasn't coming up just yet, Blade found himself in M/n's room a lot more often, be it just them two or joined by Silver and Kafka. Silver was trying to get Blade to work up the courage to finally kiss his lover, she and Kafka wanted to witness the heartwarming moment but knew that the two needed to be alone for that. So today she and Kafka decided to send Blade with a box of sweets into the room alone.
"Ooh, what's that in your hands?"

"Silver said it was popular among the youth of Punklord and thought you'd like them. I think she called it Boston cream pie...Be careful or the cream will leak out of the other side when you bite it."Blade smiles as he hands one over to me to try, the Qi brightens up and happily takes the doughnut. Even after listening to what Blade said, M/n took a large bite that ended up pushing the filling out. They share a laugh as Blade reaches over to swipe some chocolate from the corner of M/n's mouth.
"You never change."

"Neither did you Bladie~"

".... Could you say that name?"There was a viable blush of the Aloof male's face when making his request. Hearing M/n's soft voice call out his original filled his heart with an overwhelming adoration for his lover.
"Hehehe, Yìng xīng~"This just worsens the blush as he drops his head on the table to hide. It was so strange to see the scary man so soft and exposed.
"You're so cute, Blade!"

"By the Aeons...Only you can do this to me. M/n..Can I–"The door opened all of a sudden and it was Silver holding her phone with a bright smile. Blade drops his face back down on the table and sighs a bit annoyed with the sudden pop-up.
"I made a new chibi for you...Uh did I..You know what I'll come back later and show you what I made later!!"Silver rushes out of the room giggling since she knew what was going to happen.
"She has impeccable timing. I wish she had that same energy when it came to missions."

"Well compared to us, she's young. Give her a break~"

"You've got to stop treating her like a child, I'm sure Silver is almost twenty years old as of now. She's an adult but then again that's just a baby to us huh?"They continue to chatter about their time together in the past and now present but M/n felt a bit of discomfort when Dan Heng was brought up during the conversation.
"I'll never see Dan Heng in the light he sees me, how could I....I raised him after he did the same for me. It's quite the oddity for me, hell it should be for anyone."

"It's a strange complex he had but...Would you be angry if I were to kill him?"

"It's not like I can stop you, he won't be gone forever and this time I'll make sure he never falls for me when I take care of him this next round."Blade says nothing at first but reaches over to cuff his lover's cheek, the adoration somehow overflowing once again and with a final sigh, he leans over to bridge the gap between them to connect their lips for the first time in their new lifetime.

M/n is caught off guard by this but immediately melts into the kiss and nearly chases after Blade as he slyly pulls away from the Qi; who almost looks like a kicked puppy when he moves away.
"You're so cute M/n."

"Yìng xīng! Don't tease me!"

"But it's fine for you to tease me? How unfair of you my love."Blade chuckles brightly at this cute side of M/n, he leans back over to reconnect their lips but this time for just a bit longer, both feeling sparks flying, memories of their kisses from their past lives playing in their head. It was beautiful...M/n pulled back, S/t cheeks bright red from the kiss. There was something much deeper in M/n eyes that Blade understood.

 There was something much deeper in M/n eyes that Blade understood