XVIII

Nᴏᴡ ᴀ ᴅᴀᴜɢʜᴛᴇʀ

Kafka told Elio about the events of the past and even he was surprised, not even he knew that M/n would reveal that much to the woman or anyone at all but it did fill his heart with warmth it had been quite some time since M/n was brought to their...

Kafka told Elio about the events of the past and even he was surprised, not even he knew that M/n would reveal that much to the woman or anyone at all but it did fill his heart with warmth it had been quite some time since M/n was brought to their base.
"Ah, will you be introducing a certain giddy child to her parents and brother soon?"

"Hm, speaking of which, where'd she go?"

"I thought...Oh dear seems we have another random variable today. I'm sure she went to seek them out on her own. When will you tell M/n and Blade that the two are their biological children and that we used their DNA?"

"Well, I was going to wait until we introduced Stelle to them. She does have Blade's dark hair after all but remember she decided to train alone and then meet them. She's kind of a loner like the current Blade. So it was expected that one of them took after that man. I was expecting Caelus to but I was wrong~"

"Hahaha! I could have told you that."

🗡️🗡️🗡️

Just as Elio theorized, Stelle was indeed near the group, watching them closely with a sweet smile on her face that wasn't always prominent.
"He's training well I see. Soon I'll be able to join them but..."Stelle mutters to herself for a moment, thinking hard about what Kafka told her and the vision she had of her Papa being in danger which led to her postponing her meeting with the three. Stelle wanted to get stronger to protect them all but it seems that Caelus was doing the same under the gaze of their parents.

As Stelle walks away, M/n catches a whiff of something a very familiar scent leaving the area, Curious he excuses himself to follow after it.

After a while, he found himself in a hallway on the other side of the base standing in front of a door. Wearily, he opens the door and locks eyes with a girl with black hair who looks exactly like Caelus.
"Uh.."They both utter but Stelle jolts up from her desk.
"Uh hi! Hello umm..."

"Hehe, hello. I figured I'd encounter something or someone special as I chased the smell of Lavender. I have a feeling you know who I am, but I don't know your name."

"Stelle... You're not confused?"

"Not in the slightest. I figured that our DNA was used for Caelus, his hair suddenly turned H/n a few days ago. Now that was a shocker, one moment it was dirty blonde then poof!"M/n chuckles and so does Stelle. She explained that the same happened to her a few days ago and quite like the color of her father.
"So...Why weren't you with Caelus?"

"I woke up first and met Kafka but when I made eye contact with her I had a vision...Of what I won't tell you until I'm certain I'm strong enough."

"Oh you definitely take after Blade, alright let's go, no more solitude for you young lady!"M/n declared sternly, Stelle foolishly attempted to refute this but M/n quickly grabbed Stelle by the ear. This silences her quickly after she lets out a pained and startled yelp.
"Let's go."

🗡️🗡️🗡️

Blade could have laughed when he was M/n pulling the young girl in by the ear but he knew that feeling all too well, M/n had grabbed his ear in the past many times to get him to listen and it was effective.
"Blade, Caelus meet Stelle. Caelus she's your twin sister."

"Hi!"

"Oh, you're a lot more enthusiastic when you're awake."Stelle smiled softly, that's akin to Blade's small smile.
"According to Stelle and my observations, they're our biological children! Isn't that wonderful Blade!"Blade nods his head as he and Caelus get closer to the other two. Blade's eyes were drawn to Stelle's hair, she was their daughter...Oddly enough this brought tears to his eye remembering that originally they were supposed to have a daughter.

He plops his hand on her head, turning his head to the left to hide the emotions on his face.
"Go on Stelle, call him Bàba~"M/n whispered low enough for only Stelle to hear, the Qi knew this was something that Blade needed the most since he was over the moon in the past about their first daughter. The young girl nods her head, takes a step closer, and hugs Blade.
"It's nice to officially meet you, Bàba."It was over from that point, Blade shed tears once again.
"Aww Blade~"

"Not a word to Kafka or Silver."Blade pulls his son and soon-to-be husband into the hug with Stelle, his daughter. He truly felt at peace knowing that he had a family that he dreamt of.

 He truly felt at peace knowing that he had a family that he dreamt of