XVII

A ᴅᴇᴀʟ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀ ᴅᴇᴀᴅ ᴍᴀɴ; Tʜᴇ ɪɴᴛᴇʀғᴇʀᴇɴᴄᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙʀᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ Aʙᴜɴᴅᴀɴᴄᴇ

After Blade's vivid memory, he found himself at a roadblock...It was as if something or someone stopped the rest of his memory from playing and was denying him the right to see it through but that couldn't be said for M/n... Now he remembers exactly the moment things changed between him and Dan Feng and here he was, next to Kafka while watching Caelus and Blade train for the day.
"Kafka...Can I tell you something?"

"Huh?"

"....I..."M/n chuckles at himself, it was bitter and honestly, he hated that it resurfaced in his mind and now of all time when his mission was fast approaching...It was almost time for his mission to infiltrate the Astral Express.
"I'm-Well more like the very first version of myself accidentally caused Dan Feng's unhealthy love for me.."

"What? Wait, you said first? How many-"

"I died two times already. The first by my own hands and the second because of the followers of the Plague Author. I'm going to tell you how I met Dan Feng and how my life was before everything..."

ҒᏞᎪՏᎻᏴᎪᏟᏦ

It was a normal day for the young Qi but he was at the lowest low of his life... Struggling to uphold his position and please his family M/n began to break. It was quite apparent to those outside of the mythic that their member was not well off and yet his very own family continued to ignore him...

M/n wasn't like the other Qilin, at his maturing age at seven, he still longed for someone to guide him, to show him the way, and teach him...But it only served to annoy his elders. So they pushed him away in hopes he would follow the tradition...It did more harm than a little...M/n grew into a highly unfunctional Qi in the eyes of his family...So he stayed out of sight, only venturing out at night when no one could see him...

That's until he met Dan Feng. The Vidiyahara had never seen such a disheveled Qi before until he ran into M/n.
"Hey, are you hurt?"

"....No, why do you care anyway? You don't know who I am."

"So? You look like you've had a rough day and it looks like you need someone to talk to. I'm sorry if I'm bothering you."This caught M/n off guard, no one had ever apologized to him in all his years of life. So this confused him even more than having the conversation itself.
"....I don't have friends nor do I have a family I can depend on, I'm alone...I'm always alone and I don't understand why they treat me so harshly.."Before he knew it, tears had drenched his cheeks as he spoke. It was the first time in 80 years that he complained about how he felt.