Intro + Moments before the nightmare

(Note: These chapters will be short because I don't know what else to right. I'm lazy ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ )

It was a normal day in Townsville, nothing really going on.

In the streets, we met our silly water(BUBBLE 😡😡😡 - Dude 7/12/2023) creature, Milo!

Info about Milo!:

Milo was an odd one, still likeable (maybe)

Milo was an odd one, still likeable (maybe). They were in good terms with the Powerpuff Girls, even helping them defeat some crimes villians cause. Pretty fun job to be honest.

The only villains they have good terms with were The Amoeba Boys since in a way, they're both water! (Milo being friends with The Amoeba Boys wasn't the reason why I created them lolz)

Besides that, they were a good person.

[BTW, THIS OC DESIGN WAS FROM JULY 2023, THIS IS THEIR OLD SHITTY DESIGN, THEY LOOK WAY BETTER BUT I JUST FELT LIKE POSTING THIS CUZ WHY THE HELL NOT]

Back to the story...

Milo just finished their babysitting time with Junior. Bossman and Slim were busy, trying to learn how to cook even though they don't eat human food. Whatever, Milo was done for the day. Suddenly, they were bored because they get bored easily. They thought...
-Hey, lets go to the forest, not like I have any duties this afternoon-
...and so they did.

Milo wanted to invite the Powerpuff Girls if they wanted to come with them. They went to the Girls household. The professor said that it would be a great idea due to an "incident". In addition to that, he said that the girls were busy fighting crime.

Milo: Oh....I understand, thank you for your clarification and concern.

Milo smiled at the professor

Professor: Thank you for being understanding, I just don't want anything happining to my girls. You can go if you want, just stay cautious, will you?

Milo: Will do!

Milo said their goodbye and left the town. You would think they would have some common sense, but then again, they liked doing dangerous things and I wouldn't be making this fanfiction if it wasn't for me trying to anger my future self.

After walking to the forest, they sat on a log near a lake. They were just in the mood of satisfaction, why? Because they are lolz

Anyways...
Milo was just minding their bezwacks :))

The then had an actual thought, a thought that could led them into big trouble...